Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

it is seriously one of the most irritating noises ever, and the fact that people ever thought they could do this in a workplace, especially out on the floor in a grocery store with customers shopping is beyond me)

Honestly, this is ridiculous and their part and you did nothing wrong. The fact that the managers cannot be unified about the rule, and are showing solidarity for an employee that's doing the right thing is beyond me. I'm sure the owner wouldn't be too happy to hear about the drama of upset managers and smack talking lower employees.

You didn't do anything wrong. Don't fret about it.

Good to be happy about your music and the things that are more important. Jobs come and go, but your passion lasts through the ages----didn't mean to paraphrase MLP but I did.

----

As far as me today, I'm friggin happy how yesterday went and so excited that I'm going to take my wife to a restaurant she's wanted to go to for years but it's been hella hard to get reservations for, but I snagged them last month! Only 28 seats in the whole restaurant!

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 2

the bad news is, I've been bedridden all day, sick. :( if I'm still not feeling better by tomorrow, I may have to call in to work. not something I want to do, but I'd rather not risk getting sick up there.

the good news? we've got a snowstorm going on right now. :yay: I just LOVE seeing the snow fall! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I feel pretty great, thanks for asking. ;)

I'm just in love with this amazing fan made remix battle theme song about this hidden character in Undertale named "W.D. Gaster".

I've never actually played Undertale, but I know a lot about it from research.

Oh, and here's the song I was talking about:

• Brohoof 2

I'm in my manic phase... basically I'm feeling overwhelmingly happy, hyperactive, and even a bit goofy. It's the feeling I get when I know there's good food and a good night ahead of me to look forward to.

Bummer that this isn't true happiness, but rather a wave of positive emotions brought on by an imbalance in hormones. Kinda depressing when you think about it.

But I'm feeling good right now, so I'll try not to think about it! :D

• Brohoof 3

Honestly, this is ridiculous and their part and you did nothing wrong. The fact that the managers cannot be unified about the rule, and are showing solidarity for an employee that's doing the right thing is beyond me. I'm sure the owner wouldn't be too happy to hear about the drama of upset managers and smack talking lower employees.

You didn't do anything wrong. Don't fret about it.

I think you must have misunderstood me somewhere... The managers are pretty much unified on this rule. The drama is not in regards to the managers, it is in regards to me and telling on people who are breaking the rule.

Anyway, as for how I'm feeling right now! I really enjoyed the concert! It was surreal seeing pieces - some I have listened to and loved for over a decade now - in real life.

...But I couldn't help but be made to feel a bit lonely. I sat with my oboe teacher and her husband, who had a friend, who also had a girlfriend. My mind went straight to "I'm the only single one here. T.T" lol

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

I'm in my depressive phase... basically I'm feeling overwhelmingly melancholic, lazy, and even a bit angry. It's the feeling I get when I know there's a bad day and a bad weekend to look forward to.

Bummer that this isn't true sadness, but rather a wave of negative emotions brought on by an imbalance in hormones. Kinda depressing when you think about it.

But I'm feeling sad right now, so I'll try not to think about it.

• Brohoof 3

Confused and a little upset. I absolutely love to help people whenever and wherever I can, yet I've been offering to assist someone for the past few days only to be rejected or ignored completely. It kind of hurts because I only want to make them happy, but they're just being so rude about it and that makes me sad. :(

• Brohoof 4

I feel useless and emotionless. :T I think that the universe wouldn't change in a single way if I just suddenly vanished right now and never returned. I'm not feeling like myself lately

• Brohoof 3