mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

8 hours ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

TODAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING AAAAAAAANYTHING !

*whistle whistle* I wanna lay in my bed !

*whistle whistle* Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone.

Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything.

There ya go.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like garbage because I have an orchestra concert tomorrow and there's one song called Habanera that plays horribly for cello and bass. It plays primarily in pizzicato and transitions into arco horribly.

• Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun

I'm feeling quite well! Today, things moved in a pretty positive direction. ^^

• Brohoof 4

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Well I could lie but I won't. I'm nervous, trying really hard to maintain my calm mood while staying in a hotel going on three weeks now while trying very hard to get a place to live. Which is a problem as I'm trying to make sure the place I get has enough room to house my two friends and both their children. And while I know the parents could easily find a place to live on their own, having children makes things far harder. Not taking into count the various issues they face of having to spend pretty much every check they bring in to just afford the already cheap hotel they are currently staying in and the rent on two storage units which has all their worldly belongings. And those are just their troubles, my own are caused from a new job, a lack of steady funds until I can get into the steady pay circle. 

I guess besides being nervous and a few other troubles I'm alive and just kind of here unsure what to do with myself but life one day to the next and wait.

Gobsmacked how rain we're getting today! :o

On 14/05/2017 at 3:37 PM, Klaatu said:

It's raining, and I'm feeling lazy today...but there's laundry, recycling, and I have to make my dinner for the week.

That's cool. >_> Isn't it?

On 15/05/2017 at 9:08 PM, TrotteurFuneste said:

I Catch a sunburn now my head is ON FIRE !!!

That's not funny. I have to wear a hat these days. (Going thin on top.) Lot of the time it's a baseball cap but recently I got myself a white cotton fedora. Dead cool or what. :D

• Brohoof 2

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Hungry

Just now, Stormfury said:

Not very happy. Had to take my kitty to the vet. Not sure if she'll be OK...

Sorry to hear that. How serious is it?

• Brohoof 2

I have a headache. It's frustrating, my second headache over the course of the last few days. I wanted to record today, but instead sat around and watched Steven Universe. Oh well - might as well take advantage of on-demand while I'm home to catch up!

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Laying down contemplating too many things. All in all I'm doing fine just searching for things new things to hold close to. Like friends and learning to treat them right.

• Brohoof 1