mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not really, I can and will probably make some tea but I honestly think it won't help. I'll probably be awake for the rest of the night  :sunny:

I stay awake with you tonight 

• Brohoof 1

I'm really winding down now.  It will be blue blanket time very shortly.  Oh, and Little Girl left me thus I am catless. 

I feel a bit frustrated because my cat scratched opens blister I had from practice >~<

Now I'm j-just... :( :( :( Never mind :(

A cat scratch?  In a sore spot?  I feel your pain.  :(

• Brohoof 1

A little anxiety and despair.

The self doubt is a real heavy weight on the shoulders.

But wallowing in the past isn't going to help, I need more willpower to go on and push myself.

*breaths out* I am going to do it. 

• Brohoof 1

zxSvxga.gif

A little nervous about my current college classes but I'm just glad to be attending classes again. First day back in college after a while. 

Quite awful.. I don't think I knew I could ever be this down..

I am really sorry. Perhaps it is only temporarily? Things could change, she might be allowed to go back online. Only time will tell and we can only hope. I think everything will be alright in the end *Hugs tight* 

I am really sorry. Perhaps it is only temporarily? Things could change, she might be allowed to go back online. Only time will tell and we can only hope. I think everything will be alright in the end *Hugs tight* 

Thanks Jonas. the support means means a lot. But I think some thing a bit more serious happened but I won't go into it for her sake.

Edited by Silver Staff

Lt5mPny.png

I enjoyed being back in orchestra, but now I want to go to bed but have to go to work. >.<

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!