Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask (the incredibly handsome) Discord

Cash In

Announcing the much anticipated arrival of the spirit of chaos and disharmony, the purveyor of pandemonium, lord of lawlessness, earl of turmoil, bringer of bedlam... Discord!

20191009_111250.jpg.7b583f902711eba8cb1000745897ca13.jpg

Greetings everypony. It is I, the dauntless Draconequus himself. Save your applause, I am a humble spirit after all.

You may be asking, Discord, why are you operating this thread under Cash In's account? You see, Cash In and I are buddy-buddy. He told me "Oh Discord, you should make an Ask Thread on that  forum that I'm always on. Also, you're so cool and handsome". Of course, being the kind soul I am, I accepted. I suppose Fluttershy has rubbed off on me in some form. I even did him a favour by changing his avatar. Quite the improvement, if I do say myself.

So, waste no time and ask me questions. I am very busy you know. Places to go, ponies to see, chaos to create.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heh, hey Discord. Big fan. Let’s start with the very basics.

What is your favorite color? And what is you favorite food?

A fan? Maybe I'll end up with a cool fanclub. Rainbow Dash shouldn't be the only one to have a club.

As for your question, my endearing fan, my favourite colour is Oyster. It goes magnificently well with my complexion. Not to mention my eyes. Favourite food? That's awfully easy....I have a thing for cotton candy flavoured clouds. But then again, who doesn't? 

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Cash In said:

A fan? Maybe I'll end up with a cool fanclub. Rainbow Dash shouldn't be the only one to have a club.

As for your question, my endearing fan, my favourite colour is Oyster. It goes magnificently well with my complexion. Not to mention my eyes. Favourite food? That's awfully easy....I have a thing for cotton candy flavoured clouds. But then again, who doesn't? 

Very nice. Okay, let’s see...

I know you’ve been playing a Ranger character in Ogres and Oubliettes. Are there any other classes you’d want to play?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
25 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Very nice. Okay, let’s see...

I know you’ve been playing a Ranger character in Ogres and Oubliettes. Are there any other classes you’d want to play?

Well, I wanted to play as a Manticore Princess, but Spike said that wasn't an existing class. That dragon really knows how to ruin my fun sometimes!

*strokes beard* I guess I wouldn't mind trying to play as a Rogue. I am quite the sneak. 

18 minutes ago, Renegade the Zombiecorn said:

Do you know Cthulhu?

Ah, good old Cthulhu. Did you know, we're actually neighbours. Well, more so I summoned it and locked it in an empty house. Good times!

*looks both directions*

But between you and me, Cthulhu is a bit of a spoil sport. It tried attacking me once! Can you believe that?

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Well, I wanted to play as a Manticore Princess, but Spike said that wasn't an existing class. That dragon really knows how to ruin my fun sometimes!

*strokes beard* I guess I wouldn't mind trying to play as a Rogue. I am quite the sneak. 

It doesn't have to be an existing class! See if you can get some research in on creating "homebrew" games. You have to do the work of setting up the rules for homebrew, but it does free you to do absolutely ANYTHING. You BE that Manticore Princess!

Anyway, on to more questions! Hmmm... OH!

*whispers* You can just whisper this one. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But who do you consider your "next best friend" after Fluttershy?

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

It doesn't have to be an existing class! See if you can get some research in on creating "homebrew" games. You have to do the work of setting up the rules for homebrew, but it does free you to do absolutely ANYTHING. You BE that Manticore Princess!

Anyway, on to more questions! Hmmm... OH!

*whispers* You can just whisper this one. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But who do you consider your "next best friend" after Fluttershy?

Oh, believe me, I am aware of hombrew games - being the O&O connoisseur that I am. Spike and Big Mac on the other hand, prefer traditional games, so I try and stick to that.

I have very many friends. *whispers* though I'm not sure how many reciprocate that. My next best friend would have to be The Smooze. Ha ha, good ol' Smooze. We've had some good times Smooze and I. Like when I took him to the Grand Galloping Gala. That was fun.

Here's one from the scrapbook.

20191009_192428.jpg.590481be9fcb4c3fc1d76098040f8fc6.jpg

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Oh, believe me, I am aware of hombrew games - being the O&O connoisseur that I am. Spike and Big Mac on the other hand, prefer traditional games, so I try and stick to that.

I have very many friends. *whispers* though I'm not sure how many reciprocate that. My next best friend would have to be The Smooze. Ha ha, good ol' Smooze. We've had some good times Smooze and I. Like when I took him to the Grand Galloping Gala. That was fun.

Here's one from the scrapbook.

Ah, of course. X3

Do you have a favorite genre of music?

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Ah, of course. X3

Do you have a favorite genre of music?

20191009_214536.jpg.dfb53af2e3e58bfc3a6716631e671632.jpg

Do I have a favourite genre of music? Do I have a favourite genre of music?! Hello? Of course I do. One does not simply become the spirit of chaos without having good taste in music

To answer your question, I certainly like my heavy metal. It's quite chaotic if you ask me.

*grins* I'll let you on a teeny tiny secret.  I was actually a part of a heavy metal band. It was called Metallic Disharmony. Sadly, the band broke up before our first gig. *shrugs* Well, I guess that's the music industry for you.

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Are there any limitations to your powers?

20191010_013443.jpg.02e5437a3e9fcd87b6253612a26046d5.jpg

Limitations? Chaos has no limits. Who is this anyways? If that's you Celestia, this is not amusing by any means. 

19 minutes ago, Wolf Guide said:

What was your favorite moment with Fluttershy?

Oh, there are way too many to speak of. Hmm, perhaps one of our tea parties? No, no, no. Or maybe when I tried teaching her about O&O. No, that doesn't cut it.

*lightbub ding*

Oh yes, my favourite moment with Fluttershy was that time where I tried to behave like a "normal" pony and started fading away from my existence. Fluttershy being the sweetheart that she is, managed to get me back to my chaotic self. That was one of the best things that anypony has ever done for me.

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Cash In said:

*grinsI'll let you on a teeny tiny secret.  I was actually a part of a heavy metal band. It was called Metallic Disharmony. Sadly, the band broke up before our first gig. *shrugs* Well, I guess that's the music industry for you.

Oh, dude, that is so cool! Who were your band members? Was Smooze one of them?

• Brohoof 4

Greetings, Discord! 

I was wondering:   "Are you *really* friends with Princess Twilight or are you just messing with her?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
11 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Oh, dude, that is so cool! Who were your band members? Was Smooze one of them?

Of course! One does not simply start a band and not invite the Smoozinator - that's what we called him back in college. Anyways, we had Tree Hugger and Applejack in the band. Let's just say we had some...creative differences.

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Discord! 

I was wondering:   "Are you *really* friends with Princess Twilight or are you just messing with her?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Salutations, Sparklefan1234.

Yes! Twilight and I are practically besties. Sure, we've had our...moments. Like that time I ruined her day with Princess Cadance, or that time I tried to make her jealous of me, or that time when.......this really isn't looking very good on my part, is it?

The point is, I have faith in Twilight and would definitely consider her a friend, despite our differences.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

What's your favorite moments with Fluttershy and Spike?

There would be way too many to list. Even for an individual as magnificent as I am.

My favourite moment with Fluttershy would be that time I invited her for an oh so bewildering tea party at my humble home. I started fading from existence, since I tried acting "normal". Can you believe that?! Fluttershy kindly got me back to being myself by being chaotic, which was quite touching actually.

As for Spike, I find all of our Guys' Nights to be some certain fun. Forget swing dancing and zoot suits. O&O is where the fun is at - especially when I arrive!

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Cash In said:

There would be way too many to list. Even for an individual as magnificent as I am.

My favourite moment with Fluttershy would be that time I invited her for an oh so bewildering tea party at my humble home. I started fading from existence, since I tried acting "normal". Can you believe that?! Fluttershy kindly got me back to being myself by being chaotic, which was quite touching actually.

As for Spike, I find all of our Guys' Nights to be some certain fun. Forget swing dancing and zoot suits. O&O is where the fun is at - especially when I arrive!

Okay, thank you.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey Discord. I’m traveling cross country today. I’m kinda scared... can I hug you?

Travelling? I'm quite the traveller myself. Oh and yes, of course you can have a hug.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Travelling? I'm quite the traveller myself. Oh and yes, of course you can have a hug.

Yay! *gets squeeze-hugged*

Thanks Discord, I feel better. You’re a traveler? That makes sense. What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever been?

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yay! *gets squeeze-hugged*

Thanks Discord, I feel better. You’re a traveler? That makes sense. What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever been?

No need to thank me, it's what I'm here for. Well, that and coming with elaborate schemes to teach ponies lessons, but you get the picture.

The most interesting? Well, what could be more interesting than my own house?! Staircases that don't lead anywhere and chairs on the ceiling. I'm practically living like royalty! I just need a magic horn and hey presto, I'm a king.

• Brohoof 1