mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

My name, "cell" wasmy original minecraft accountsname.i choudlnt tell you howor why i got that, but when i came back to minecraft and atually bouht it i found i already had this account. While confused it was a good name so i took it. all that time bein called "cell" and you get used to it, so i just ponified it for MLP fourums.

I forget how I got Candygirl, but my combination after is special. (I invented it when I was eight years old LOL) I was born on the 21st, hence 21. My parents were both forty-something, and I was eight, so I combined them and got 48. (2148) It satyed 2148 until I turned nine, then I added it to the end. So, 21489.

(edited)

In 2005 my favorite words were veiled and enigma, so I had the genius idea of mashing it together into an internet persona.

Veiled:Partially concealed.

Enigma:A person or thing of puzzling or contradictory character.

Kinda makes sense to me.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

I changed my name to Hayzelestia because I was Hayze, and I also was once Celestia, so as she is best pony I felt it apropirate to mix her name with mine this time.

I'm reading your username in a German accent.

"Hey, Zelestia!"

Because many other cool names were taken and i wanted a new one for pony fandom. Why i chose a modification of the surname that one of my commanding officers in the Military Police(conscript army training) had it, i do not know...

Long story.. I'll talk about the username i had before, P0PPL3S04R. Well, it started with a hamster named Bubblan and a hamster named Busan wich created the name BubblanBusan on the site djur.nu (2009). Then I got banned (i was a badass before mlp, 2011) and created a name mor fitting for me, but with a bubble in it. Then, DangerousBubble was born. Then in july i became a member on transformice, i wanted the name thepoppingdangerousbubblemaus, but you know with that.. So the name became Thepopping, and later ThePopping on deviantart. Then i started watching mlp g4, and got my self and OC, Popple Soar wich the username became P0PPL3S04R here..

About Fillies Everywhere, i don't really know how i came up with that. Maybe because I love the mane 6 as fillies?

Long story.. I'll talk about the username i had before, P0PPL3S04R. Well, it started with a hamster named Bubblan and a hamster named Busan wich created the name BubblanBusan on the site djur.nu (2009). Then I got banned (i was a badass before mlp, 2011) and created a name mor fitting for me, but with a bubble in it. Then, DangerousBubble was born. Then in july i became a member on transformice, i wanted the name thepoppingdangerousbubblemaus, but you know with that.. So the name became Thepopping, and later ThePopping on deviantart. Then i started watching mlp g4, and got my self and OC, Popple Soar wich the username became P0PPL3S04R here..

About Fillies Everywhere, i don't really know how i came up with that. Maybe because I love the mane 6 as fillies? Or i was listening to much to filly cannon..

Mine is again a play on words.

TARmighty21 - An Isreali assault rifle that is mah 2nd favorite gun in MW2 and one of mah favorite in any CoD. It's also in BF3 as the MTAR-21, or Micro Tavor as I call it.

TARmighty21 - Similiar to termite :P

TARmighty21 - The TAR-21 was a powerful weapon in MW2, and is the same with the MTAR in BF3. It's just almighty ^_^

• Brohoof 1

ADashOfRainbow: play on Rainbow Dash, recognizable only by people familiar with the show. I love playing with words :3

And it shortens to ADOR (amost like ADORE).

I am quite ADOR-ABLE.

TGAP Trixie is my favoriye pony, but you can not just leave it at that, no I had to add something on the end, so I added Sparkle, because Twilight Sparkle is the second best pony(My fav of the mane 6) and besides, everyone knows that Twilight Sparkle and Trixie shipping is amazing, so that adds even more to it.

I'll give a brief timeline of the evolution of my overall internet screenname

2004: Created Crossface619 (based on Chris Benoit's Crippler Crossface + Rey Mysterio's 619 moves) for Gamefaqs WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain message board

2006: Crossface619 is shortened to XFace619 by fellow board members (still my XBL gamertag)

2007: Registered on a site as XFizzle (forget which one I remember, it was for YTMND.com )

2009: Registered at deviantART as XFizzle just to browse Soul Eater and K-ON fanart

2011: Now!

2012: Discovered Doctor Who and took on the title of Doctor to reflect both my Whovian and Brony side.

(edited)

Heres is mine....

2008 and before: I have no bucking clue because my names were random...

2008: Theloneranger (After that old western show)

2009: Thelonestar

2010: Wraith (After the socom game on psp)

2010: Warith (More original)

2011: warith1000 (Divided by zero)

2012: ωarιτh

Edited by Valiant

I was playing Worms for the PSP 3-4 years ago, and the name DrAwesome popped into my head. I went to make an account on a website, and found out that DrAwesome had been taken. I fixed my problem by adding "r" to DrAwesome, creating DrAwesomer.

:lol:

(edited)

my original username was Sirseansalot. My cousin and I came up with it when he created a miniclip account for me. He thought I needed a name that sounded like a medieval knight. So, Sirseansalot it was.

However, when I received my Wii console for Christmas in 07, I needed to shorten my username so it would fit within the character limit on the Wii naming thingy you have when you first activate the thing.

A few people at school had been calling me "seansy" which is a play on the name Chauncey. I decided that Sirseansy actually sounded cooler than Sirseansalot, and decided that that would be my new username.

Now every account I have has that username.

PS: and that's how equestria was made!

Edited by sirseansy

I used to be known as Delphi a few years back when I played Trauma Center. Then Kingdom Hearts 2 came along. The organization has some fun names that are anagrams of their original names with an X added to the mix.

Roxas-Sora

Xemnas-Ansem

Xidphel-Delphi.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh boy, we have another long one :D

MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST

- Based off the tile "My Lil' Pwny" from Modern Warfare 2 (Best fucking title in Call of Duty :D)

MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST

- If I were to be specific, I meant the Pavelow killstreak in MW2. That thing is awesome :wub:. Can't forget the Chopper Gunner killstreak also :D

Anon is my nickname, because my first friend in real life doesn't know my name after four years (I am currently 11, awaiting my birthday). She just calls me Anonymous. :)

Abominable I chose when I was 9, and had no clue what it meant. It sounded nice, so I spliced the two.

That will be all.

• Brohoof 1