Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Rift in Time (EQG) -RP

Emerald Heart

@Renegade the Unicorn

Stone was not really amused by go-fish game. It was taking all of his concentration to not crush the cards in his hand. "I should be training..." He whispers to himself, thinking of his usual activity when he isn't doing anything important.

@Emerald Heart

Whenever he steps away from the throne, most don't notice until after he is completely gone. But, when he is needed again, a gathering of shadows appears before the throne before taking the form of the Gray King. This time, he is less than thrilled. "Heather, report... What happened in the human world?"

• Brohoof 1

The Gray King seems confused. "You failed me? I sent you back to their world in hopes of gathering intelligence. Did you learn nothing about our enemy while you were there?" The Gray King says, using the singular form of 'enemy'. Is he unaware there might be more champions fighting against them?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Samurai Equine @Cash In @Renegade the Unicorn

She stood up from her bow, "Well... I did learn a little." She admitted, "Night isn't the only one. She has assistance from a wolf-girl, who calls herself Midnight." She explained, "And she seems to have more combat experience, while Night relies on speed, flight, and echolocation. I also noticed that she doesn't use her magic until the end of the battle... and it appears she only has one spell while Midnight had many."

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

The King sinks into his throne. "I had a feeling their numbers were growing, but now I have confirmation. This cannot stand! Heather, I will not fault you for this failure. ... THIS time... However, if these pesky brats are drawn to each other, then we must snuff them out before their numbers grow even larger. Can I trust you to kill at least one of them next time?"

• Brohoof 1

The Gray King nods with a bit of a huff, then looks upon his realm with the followers it holds. "All according to the will of the void." He takes his leave for now.

(Character limit, character limit, character limit.)

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald Heart @Samurai Equine @Renegade the Unicorn

Grunting, Slate turned his head away. "Do not underestimate them." He stated aloud. His eyes locked on to the wall, refusing to face anyone except the Gray King at the time. "They are stronger than you think." Slate added, before falling silent once more.

Edited by Cash In

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

"You say you want us to 'play with ' these girls!" Somber replied , trying to breathe through fits of his inane and completely inappropriate laughter.

She pursed her lips, "YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN YOU GREAT BIG IDIOT!"

35 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

She pursed her lips, "YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN YOU GREAT BIG IDIOT!"

Somber gave her a large, knowing grin; Heather's reaction was what he was wanting the whole time. Suffice to say, his goal was complete.

Slate pressed his left hand on to his face. "You really need to choose your words more carefully." The small grin which grew on his face was concealed by his hand. Slate didn't smile often, but he did find the exchange rather funny.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Stone didn't care about teasing her. He only crosses his arms and walks off in his own direction, no doubt to do some more training in private. "Why the king wastes his time with her, I'll never understand. Any of us would get results much faster."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Renegade the Unicorn @Randimaxis

The Next Day...

Emerald Heart walked to school the next day with a bright smile on her face. She didn't particularly know why she was in a good mood, but she was.

She was earlier than normal, and her class didn't start for 20 minutes longer. So, she decided to take a seat on the floor in the hallway. She pulled out her sketchbook and started doodling, humming a happy tune to herself.

Edited by Emerald Heart

(edited)

@Randimaxis @Renegade the Unicorn

Feeling rather bored, Emerald decided to wonder the halls. She placed her headphones on over her ears; which were a pearl white with a splatter paint design. Music filled her ears and she began dancing around the hallway in a very carefree way, but definently not graceful and anyway.

She twirled around on one foot as she clutched her sketchbook to her chest protectively.

"... Another day of sending  O², O². All throughout the body, every nook and cranny filled. But it's confusing and now I'm lost, I'm lost. Though we may seem useless, we are cells at work for you." She sang, hitting every note perfectly.

Because who would have guessed that Emerald Heart was a fan of anime? She had been listening to the Cells at Work! Theme song for days now.

"And so-oo, here we go..."

She continued singing, twirling around once, and giggling as she started skipping. Suddenly her foot slipped from under her, and she fell to the ground. Her headphones fell and knocked her ear, and her sketchbook slipped between her fingers and slid across the tiled floor. 

Two girls picked it up and started laughing. She was in so much of a hurry to get it back that she didn't notice Deuce standing in front of her, or Rebel across the hall. 

The girls suddenly flipped her sketchbook around to show a headshot of two females kissing, "You're kidding me." 

It was a photo of two her favorite anime characters kissing. 

Emerald stood up and gave such a furious glare to the girls like no other. It was si frightening, that it looked as if she was ready to set them on fire.

"Give it back." She said in a low, menacing tone.

The girl just seemed shocked, but refused, "No way! This is priceless."

"I said..." Emerald stepped closer and loomed over them, her face serious, "Give. It. Back."

Edited by Emerald Heart

"You'd do yourselves a favor giving that photo back." Rebel said to the girls.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, greaseball?" one of the girls taunted, turning to Rebel and smirking at her. "Why do you care, anyway?" Then, her eyes widened . "Oh my god, the juvie rat's got a girlfriend."

that did it. With a growl, Rebel bullcharged at the girl, giving her a swift kick to the gut before glaring daggers at the girl with the photo.

"Now,I'm not gonna tell you this again, Sasha." Seemed she knew this girl's name. "Give that photo back to my friend."

(edited)

Emerald still somehow didn't notice Rebel. Instead, she moved even closer to the two girls and, much to everyone's surprise, punched the girl in the gut then yanked the sketchbook out of her hand.

"Don't." She growled, "If you effing dare to pull sh** like that again..." Her lip curled a bit, "If you ever lay a finger on this again... you will be sorry." She warned, holding the sketchbook close to her chest. Tears were falling down her face, and she was visibly shaking.

Emerald wasn't typically a violent person. But her sketchbook was the most important thing she owned, and there was no effing way anyone would be taking it from her anytime soon.

Edited by Emerald Heart

On 1/11/2020 at 7:42 PM, Emerald Heart said:

Feeling rather bored, Emerald decided to wonder the halls. She placed her headphones on over her ears; which were a pearl white with a splatter paint design. Music filled her ears and she began dancing around the hallway in a very carefree way, but definently not graceful and anyway.

She twirled around on one foot as she clutched her sketchbook to her chest protectively.

"... Another day of sending  O², O². All throughout the body, every nook and cranny filled. But it's confusing and now I'm lost, I'm lost. Though we may seem useless, we are cells at work for you." She sang, hitting every note perfectly.

Because who would have guessed that Emerald Heart was a fan of anime? She had been listening to the Cells at Work! Theme song for days now.

"And so-oo, here we go..."

She continued singing, twirling around once, and giggling as she started skipping. Suddenly her foot slipped from under her, and she fell to the ground. Her headphones fell and knocked her ear, and her sketchbook slipped between her fingers and slid across the tiled floor. 

Two girls picked it up and started laughing. She was in so much of a hurry to get it back that she didn't notice Deuce standing in front of her, or Rebel across the hall. 

The girls suddenly flipped her sketchbook around to show a headshot of two females kissing, "You're kidding me." 

It was a photo of two her favorite anime characters kissing. 

Emerald stood up and gave such a furious glare to the girls like no other. It was si frightening, that it looked as if she was ready to set them on fire.

"Give it back." She said in a low, menacing tone.

The girl just seemed shocked, but refused, "No way! This is priceless."

"I said..." Emerald stepped closer and loomed over them, her face serious, "Give. It. Back."

On 1/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Emerald Heart said:

Emerald still somehow didn't notice Rebel. Instead, she moved even closer to the two girls and, much to everyone's surprise, punched the girl in the gut then yanked the sketchbook out of her hand.

"Don't." She growled, "If you effing dare to pull sh** like that again..." Her lip curled a bit, "If you ever lay a finger on this again... you will be sorry." She warned, holding the sketchbook close to her chest. Tears were falling down her face, and she was visibly shaking.

Emerald wasn't typically a violent person. But her sketchbook was the most important thing she owned, and there was no effing way anyone would be taking it from her anytime soon.