Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Pastel Heart

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Search engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Somewhere into season 1, a friend became hooked on the show and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Ponies stole my heart and never gave it back.

I'm not really one for introductions and I like, never join communitys, so, sorry if I'm a total mess!

From the beginning: I've been a fan since the early days of the show but never really participated much in the community. Mostly lurking. I posted in an advice thread on an older pony board about my various issues when I had nowhere else to go. I was shown a kindness and understanding I never expected from a group of strangers. 

I stuck around for awhile but eventually drifted onto other things, I still kept watching the show through the years. I've seen every episode and been an admirer of fan works. After hitting a personal rough patch and rewatching the series, I've decided to stop being isolated and join a community. Why not?

Aside from ponies, I like video games (especially retro games), music, movies, cartoons, anime, and weirdly, pro wrestling of all things. I'm crazy, stupid, and cats are my spirit animals.

Hope this wasnt too bad of a hello and I can have a place here :3

• Brohoof 8

Hey Pastel-chan, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love Octavia and tea, and I'm a big fan of retro games too!

I hope your stay here is wonderful! :squee:

• Brohoof 2