Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Splashee,

All lore and gameplay discussions regarding Security Breach are to be kept in spoiler tags if you wish to discuss them here.

I'm really hyped to know who's hand was at the end of the trailer. It looks like Ennard's... but it also somewhat looks like a Scraptrap hand? I wonder if Scott -considering he's funding the Fazbear Fanverse- is going to pull a TJoC type scene on us.

Oooor we might get a new William incarnation. Perhaps the ending where you release Glitchtrap from the VR game played a bigger role than we thought? Or there could be something in that game we haven't found yet? I don't know.. the mobile versions Princess Quest does bring a lot more questions as well.

Fazbear Frights: Blackbird Spoilers!!

Spoiler

I wonder if we'll ever see the Miscreation in one of the games, considering how William is now in control of it..

• Brohoof 2

@Neoeryn

Spoiler

I wonder if we’ll see that or a similar version of that as well. So far that seems like the most likely case. There was a purple glow, so we have to assume that William Afton at least has a connection to the odd creature.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Neoeryn said:

I'm really hyped to know who's hand was at the end of the trailer. It looks like Ennard's... but it also somewhat looks like a Scraptrap hand? I wonder if Scott -considering he's funding the Fazbear Fanverse- is going to pull a TJoC type scene on us.

Oooor we might get a new William incarnation. Perhaps the ending where you release Glitchtrap from the VR game played a bigger role than we thought? Or there could be something in that game we haven't found yet? I don't know.. the mobile versions Princess Quest does bring a lot more questions as well.

Fazbear Frights: Blackbird Spoilers!!

Hide contents

I wonder if we'll ever see the Miscreation in one of the games, considering how William is now in control of it..

Spoiler

I’ve actually been wondering the same thing. I feel like we will.

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

I won’t be surprised if William’s soul comes back as spring glitch and he’s the one telling Vanny what to do and influenced her. 

Sorry if I combined my ideas with the book here since it’s not canon, but since William created an automatic version of himself to do all the evil deed for him, I can’t help to think Michael will also have a chance to come back too. Since I still think Michael is the purple guy,  who was actually  influenced by his own father to do all the dirty work for him. As Michael said he is has always been obedient to his father William. However the one in the new game, who’s influencing Vanny right now could be one and the only William, the mastermind. So it’s going to be unlikely Michael will come back. 

(sorry if I’m going off a bit I sometime get a head of myself when it comes to fnaf theories)

59 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

MUST HAVE CHOCOLATE BONNIE!!!

On 2021-03-06 at 12:28 PM, Blitzo said:

p9sh4j2iyrc61.jpg

EsS2VI3XAAMSzBW.jpg

200.gif
Not that I need more fnaf plushies since I’m running out of room for them lol

Chocolate Bonnie is a plush I want too! But it’s so hard to look for these exclusive especially the walmart ones...

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

MUST HAVE CHOCOLATE BONNIE!!!

I agree! So cute!

19 hours ago, TBD said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I won’t be surprised if William’s soul comes back as spring glitch and he’s the one telling Vanny what to do and influenced her. 

Sorry if I combined my ideas with the book here since it’s not canon, but since William created an automatic version of himself to do all the evil deed for him, I can’t help to think Michael will also have a chance to come back too. Since I still think Michael is the purple guy,  who was actually  influenced by his own father to do all the dirty work for him. As Michael said he is has always been obedient to his father William. However the one in the new game, who’s influencing Vanny right now could be one and the only William, the mastermind. So it’s going to be unlikely Michael will come back. 

(sorry if I’m going off a bit I sometime get a head of myself when it comes to fnaf theories)

Chocolate Bonnie is a plush I want too! But it’s so hard to look for these exclusive especially the walmart ones...

Yeah from what I hear he’s selling out as soon as the stock updates on Walmart’s website. I wanted the Freddy Frostbear plush too but my local Walmart’s never had him when I went. 

4 hours ago, Blitzo said:

I agree! So cute!

Yeah from what I hear he’s selling out as soon as the stock updates on Walmart’s website. I wanted the Freddy Frostbear plush too but my local Walmart’s never had him when I went. 

Where do you even find Chocolate Bonnie? I checked the Walmart website and I only saw fake plushies

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Where do you even find Chocolate Bonnie? I checked the Walmart website and I only saw fake plushies

Yeah he’s sold out rn so he’s not showing up in the search on the official Walmart website

What I did was I google searched chocolate Bonnie plush and the Walmart page showed up. It was the first link that showed up. (I just checked on Mobile rn and it was the first link that came up for me) It says out of stock but I’ve got the page bookmarked so I can check it daily.

16 hours ago, Blitzo said:

Yeah he’s sold out rn so he’s not showing up in the search on the official Walmart website

What I did was I google searched chocolate Bonnie plush and the Walmart page showed up. It was the first link that showed up. (I just checked on Mobile rn and it was the first link that came up for me) It says out of stock but I’ve got the page bookmarked so I can check it daily.

Thanks for letting me know. I’m gonna see eventually if he’s in stores although I doubt anything FNAF will show up.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’m gonna see eventually if he’s in stores although I doubt anything FNAF will show up.

Tbh I’m going to most likely do the same. At some point I’m gonna forget to keep checking online for him.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-19 at 5:37 PM, ExplosionMare said:
  Hide contents

42038089-52B3-4C8C-8180-3EA85BFB652C.thumb.png.047c923ed8933658ce2f3bdf6d742881.png

I bet you guys can guess what the next FNAF AR theme will be ^

Spoiler

Ohhh Brother Grimms theme or just red riding hood theme?  this will be interesting! For the second there I thought Dead by Daylight is going to collab with FNAF.XD

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TBD said:
  Hide contents

Ohhh Brother Grimms theme or just red riding hood theme?  this will be interesting! For the second there I thought Dead by Daylight is going to collab with FNAF.XD

Spoiler

I think it’s different fairy tales. At first though I thought it was Assassin’s Creed :ButtercupLaugh:

16 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:
  Hide contents

I think it’s different fairy tales. At first though I thought it was Assassin’s Creed :ButtercupLaugh:

Spoiler

any news what it called? and pffft that's actually funnier, I just pictured these automanics going all assassin creed now haha

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TBD said:
  Hide contents

any news what it called? and pffft that's actually funnier, I just pictured these automanics going all assassin creed now haha

Spoiler

It’s called Little Red Chica. There’s supposed to be a Big Bad Wolf Foxy at some point, too.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:
  Hide contents

It’s called Little Red Chica. There’s supposed to be a Big Bad Wolf Foxy at some point, too.

Oh that's actually sound pretty adorable :kirin: I can't wait! oh imagine a plush toys of this too :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Blitzo said:

Scott has officially announced his retirement. This is the message currently on his website.

E4DQUI2XMAAZpOm?format=jpg&name=medium

It’s sad to see him go but I’m glad he wasn’t trying to force himself to make FNAF stuff forever.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s sad to see him go but I’m glad he wasn’t trying to force himself to make FNAF stuff forever.

Yeah I’m sad to see him go as well. I’m happy FNAF will still continue though. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-17 at 10:19 PM, Blitzo said:

Yeah I’m sad to see him go as well. I’m happy FNAF will still continue though. 

Yeah that’s good it didn’t get completely cancelled, especially with Security Breach nearing completion

• Brohoof 2