Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP OOC)

Heart Star

RP CHAT HERE: https://mlpforums.com/topic/189735-festival-of-dreams-eqg-x-crossover-rp/

1. Please do not be Overpowered
2. You may have up to 3 characters(I'm the exception due to being host)
3. Do not be rude to others out of character
4. Follow general decency rules.

Character Form:
Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover(must be humanized), or Crossover OC:

Name:
School(Canterlot and Crystal Prep are not the only schools you can use. You can make another school for your characters to be in, such as my Dreamland High that my characters go to.):
Any Powers?:

Form Examples/My Characters:

Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover, or Crossover OC: MLP OC

Name: Heart Star

School: Dreamland High
Any Powers?: Can copy powers of other beings/weapons/elements, can fly on a Warp Star, can Pony-Up

Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover, or Crossover OC: Canon Crossover

Name: Kirby

Any Powers?: Can copy powers of other beings/weapons/elements, can fly on a Warp Star

Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover, or Crossover OC: Canon Crossover

Name: Vice Principal M. Knight

Any Powers?: Expert Swordsman

Edited by Heart Star

@Heart Star

Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover(must be humanized), or Crossover OC:

MLP OC

Name: Conch Shell

School: Canterlot High

Any Powers?: Pony Up/ Control over Water. (She can use it to attack and shield).

PS:

I included a pic of her EQG self. Will also make sure to make a drawing of her Pony Up form when I get around to it. 

330310584_ConchShellhuman.thumb.jpg.36465e2519b6a3b2ce8eb831ab4cfe39.jpg

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

I like the idea, I have the humanized  version of my OC here check it out if you find it interesting: 

I hate to sound rude but while he sounds like an interesting character, you still need to fill out the form either way. Would you mind doing that?

13 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

We absolutely can discuss this.

@Dynamo Pad

@Emerald Heart

Since my OC, Dynamo Pad love video games. Maybe his powers can be sort of like elemental magic abilities? Just like in the Kingdom Hearts video games where Sora uses magic. Maybe he can have a device that's like the NES Power Glove, but it would allow him to call upon different video game weapons. Such as the Keyblade, The Monado from Xenoblade Chronicles, or the Mega Buster from Megaman. Perhaps the Power Glove, or Quest Controller could be a part of his Pony up power? 

I wasn't sure if a male character could pony up so I thought I could ask and see if that could work.

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

I hate to sound rude but while he sounds like an interesting character, you still need to fill out the form either way. Would you mind doing that?

give a bit of time I have some hand issue right now 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart

Since my OC, Dynamo Pad love video games. Maybe his powers can be sort of like elemental magic abilities? Just like in the Kingdom Hearts video games where Sora uses magic. Maybe he can have a device that's like the NES Power Glove, but it would allow him to call upon different video game weapons. Such as the Keyblade, The Monado from Xenoblade Chronicles, or the Mega Buster from Megaman. Perhaps the Power Glove, or Quest Controller could be a part of his Pony up power? 

I wasn't sure if a male character could pony up so I thought I could ask and see if that could work.

Well as much as males probably can Pony Up, I think those powers are a lot cooler. The powers my MLP OC is using do originate from Kirby so I am totally cool with this. Just make sure you don't become too overpowered.

Just now, Sherem said:

give a bit of time I have some hand issue right now 

That's fine. I'm just saying the form will need to be filled before you can RP.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart

Don't tag me tag OP. 

I just noticed that the tag didn't show up correctly 

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Well as much as males probably can Pony Up, I think those powers are a lot cooler. The powers my MLP OC is using do originate from Kirby so I am totally cool with this. Just make sure you don't become too overpowered.

So, maybe that could be a pony up kind of ability? 

I guess the name of it could be Game Master. I know there's a Stop spell which freezes enemies in time, but I wouldn't use that. Maybe I can send a list of spells and see what would be considered overpowered or not.

Also the Monado is a blade that can change forms, or Art abilities. Basically, they would increase his jump, running speed, take less damage that would otherwise be deemed dangerous and more attack strength.

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Don't tag me tag OP. 

I just noticed that the tag didn't show up correctly 

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't tagging that you were OP. I tagged you because you tagged me in an earlier message on the topic thread. I was thinking of getting multiple opinions on what others thought of the idea. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't tagging that you were OP. I tagged you because you tagged me in an earlier message on the topic thread. I was thinking of getting multiple opinions on what others thought of the idea. :) 

Ah! Okay.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

So, maybe that could be a pony up kind of ability? 

I guess the name of it could be Game Master. I know there's a Stop spell which freezes enemies in time, but I wouldn't use that. Maybe I can send a list of spells and see what would be considered overpowered or not.

Also the Monado is a blade that can change forms, or Art abilities. Basically, they would increase his jump, running speed, take less damage that would otherwise be deemed dangerous and more attack strength.

Fine by me. As long as you aren't to overpowered you can use whatever powers you want. All I ask is that you fill out the form before you can RP.

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

Fine by me. As long as you aren't to overpowered you can use whatever powers you want. All I ask is that you fill out the form before you can RP.

Okay and no problem. If there's something that I'm not too sure about of it being overpowered or not, then I'll run it by you to see if it's okay. That way, I can change my response if it doesn't work.

Name: Dynamo Pad

Any Powers?: Elemental manipulation in the form of video game spells, Pony up: Game Master. Gaining a video game equip that can call upon different weapons from different video games. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of Dynamo in his human form.

17158948_10206994436334360_2220259012068

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hey @Heart Star 

I'm prolly gonna give her a second power: control over water.

Since her special talent has to do with the oceon, I thought it would be fit.

Ok sure just don't cause a tsunami please 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and no problem. If there's something that I'm not too sure about of it being overpowered or not, then I'll run it by you to see if it's okay. That way, I can change my response if it doesn't work.

Name: Dynamo Pad

Any Powers?: Elemental manipulation in the form of video game spells, Pony up: Game Master. Gaining a video game equip that can call upon different weapons from different video games. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of Dynamo in his human form.

17158948_10206994436334360_2220259012068

The lack of human picture is completely alright.

Your character is Accepted!

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

The lack of human picture is completely alright.

Your character is Accepted!

I'll see if I can get a picture of Dynamo as a human.

Yay~! :yay: I look forward to participating in the RP. ^_^