Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP OOC)

Heart Star

13 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Ok we're just gonna ignore that I didn't say they were going right away and pretend there was a timeskip.

I'll wait until everyone's characters respond to the opening in some way

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Should I fix my response to where it's the last class of the day?

Canon MLP, MLP OC, Canon Crossover, or Crossover OC: MLP OC

Name: Pencil Pouch

School: Sire’s Hollow Academy

Any Powers?: Ability to phase through walls

Name: Granite Rose

Any Powers?: Ability to communicate with flowers and create allies with them

Name: Global Gleam

Any Powers?: Able to teleport to a location as long as she has a map for it

I forgot to mention that Granite Rose is schizophrenic and has a hallucination who goes by the name of “Thorns” who talks to him pretty frequently. Am I allowed to add him or should I add him after taking another character away? 

You can be all of those characters, including Thorn. One of the others has two personalities and I'm counting him as one character...unless he doesn't want that...

Basically, all of your characters are accepted.

Edited by Heart Star

15 hours ago, Heart Star said:

You can be all of those characters, including Thorn. One of the others has two personalities and I'm counting him as one character...unless he doesn't want that...

Basically, all of your characters are accepted.

Thanks! (And yeah, Thorns is “technically” one in the same with Granite since Thorns can’t be independent of him)

When would it be a good time to post in the RP? I don’t wanna disrupt any part of the story.

57 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks! (And yeah, Thorns is “technically” one in the same with Granite since Thorns can’t be independent of him)

When would it be a good time to post in the RP? I don’t wanna disrupt any part of the story.

You can do it now. There's not really much in terms of story rn. Everyone has just partnered up to take on a certain task. I'll partner you with someone rather special.

24 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

You can do it now. There's not really much in terms of story rn. Everyone has just partnered up to take on a certain task. I'll partner you with someone rather special.

Okay! Would you like to start first to introduce the partner or would you like me to start? 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Heart Star

Since you were mentioning that this RP is a bit of a crossover, I was wondering something.

Since Dynamo plays video games. Would he be able to recognize Kirby and the others? Perhaps the video games are sort of an alternate universe?

I was thinking yeah video games are alternate universes maybe

Just now, Heart Star said:

I was thinking yeah video games are alternate universes maybe

That would be pretty cool. Maybe Dynamo is pondering on the name and the 'poyo' that Kirby says. When he uses his ability, then Dynamo would have that realization. I can imagine Dynamo geeking out at the idea of meeting Kirby. Even if this Kirby is an alternate universe. :ButtercupLaugh:

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry if I haven't been able to respond. I've been busy since yesterday and I feel like I fell behind.

Don't worry no REAL plot has happened yet. The only thing that's happened is that Heart came back to tell everyone they were being assigned to decorate a stage and the front entrance

5 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Don't worry no REAL plot has happened yet. The only thing that's happened is that Heart came back to tell everyone they were being assigned to decorate a stage and the front entrance

Okay. I just wish there was a way to do a sort of turn order. I woke up this morning and I saw so much had happened. I felt bad because I've been busy and I didn't want to fall behind. I have a giant post and I feel awkward for posting a big response of sorts. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay. I just wish there was a way to do a sort of turn order. I woke up this morning and I saw so much had happened. I felt bad because I've been busy and I didn't want to fall behind. I have a giant post and I feel awkward for posting a big response of sorts. 

oh should we set one up?

Just now, Heart Star said:

oh should we set one up?

If it's okay with everyone. I don't want to make anything an inconvenience for everyone. I know we all have different schedules throughout the day and I work 10 hour days for certain days. I'd be worried if I fell behind when I'm at work.

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If it's okay with everyone. I don't want to make anything an inconvenience for everyone. I know we all have different schedules throughout the day and I work 10 hour days for certain days. I'd be worried if I fell behind when I'm at work.

Frankly I'm worried turn orders will put the RP to a grinding halt

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Frankly I'm worried turn orders will put the RP to a grinding halt

That's true. I'm just worried of what would happen if someone was far behind, or couldn't answer right away.