Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I found a new favorite background pony

Discordian

<.< The one who was hanging around Fancypants who has like twenty names on the MLP Wiki. lol

She's nice and slender and truly the most beautiful pony to date on the show imo.

Originally my favorite background pony was Roseluck from sheer color palette but now I really really love this one.

Her shape is a wide departure from most of what we've seen in the past few episodes, and gives more credibility to the form of the mannequins we see in Rarity's shop.

There's probably a lot more uniqueness potential in character design within the show that we have yet to consider, and as such any Custom Pony making whatevers people have been making up to now are probably obsolete.

Well Snips and Snails also had different shapes to their designs too so there's definitely lots of potential.

Plus it would make sense that Rarity designs her clothing for super models initially even if most of Ponyville are like the mane six.

Those curves and that main and those eyes are so delicious though. :D

...I don't mean that the way it sounds btw. LOL

I think Derpy is the best one yet still!

I agree no one can top derpy, because of the history and the lulz, but this pony is just after on my metaphorical pony list.

Honestly, she annoyed me. :huh: The way she was posing all over Fancy Pants and the idea that she looks a little anorexic compared to the other ponys makes me not like her very much.
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, she annoyed me. :huh: The way she was posing all over Fancy Pants and the idea that she looks a little anorexic compared to the other ponys makes me not like her very much.

She was probably there solely for the purpose to make Fancy Pants look better. As for "anorexic" I think it's more like she's supposed to look like a super model or like a really really hot lady rather than a food-deprived individual. It's not like you can see rib cages or anything, she's just very slim.

She was probably there solely for the purpose to make Fancy Pants look better. As for "anorexic" I think it's more like she's supposed to look like a super model or like a really really hot lady rather than a food-deprived individual. It's not like you can see rib cages or anything, she's just very slim.

Guess I don't care much for the whole super model thing either. I think that the worlds definition of "hot" gives women a bad time. I have a bit of curve, rather wide hips and thighs for my bone structure, but that's more like what a woman's shape is naturally. Women aren't meant to be so skinny. I dunno, I guess I'm kind of sensitive about that kind of stuff because I'm a woman...or something. Don't mind me. :P
  • Brohoof 1

Guess I don't care much for the whole super model thing either.

I'm inclined to agree with that sentiment. I can't say that I find toothpicks (or people that look like them) to be terribly attractive in most regards.

Guess I don't care much for the whole super model thing either. I think that the worlds definition of "hot" gives women a bad time. I have a bit of curve, rather wide hips and thighs for my bone structure, but that's more like what a woman's shape is naturally. Women aren't meant to be so skinny. I dunno, I guess I'm kind of sensitive about that kind of stuff because I'm a woman...or something. Don't mind me. :P

I was going to comment, but then you said exactly what I was going to say... well, apart from the bit about being a curvaceous woman; I wasn't going to say that.

• Brohoof 1

Erm, some women are just skinny... I'm not sure if you were talking about just super models or thin/ skinny people in general, but as someone who does not have a lot of curve to her I can say we are all different shapes and sizes and together we make a beautiful woman rainbow... Okay, that sounded really weird... :blink:

I do think that she was supposed to represent the trophy, supermodel girlfriend that is really only there to make a guy look good. She certainly had naught to say.

• Brohoof 1

Erm, some women are just skinny... I'm not sure if you were talking about just super models or thin/ skinny people in general, but as someone who does not have a lot of curve to her I can say we are all different shapes and sizes and together we make a beautiful woman rainbow... Okay, that sounded really weird... :blink:

I do think that she was supposed to represent the trophy, supermodel girlfriend that is really only there to make a guy look good. She certainly had naught to say.

So sorry if I sounded like I meant all women are supposed to have curves! I know a lot of thin and beautiful woman. Heck, I was extremely thin until I turned 21, and I gained quite a bit of weight. I had a hard time with it and couldn't see myself as beautiful for a long time. It's more the idea that the only way to be beautiful is to be skinny that gets me.

So sorry if I sounded like I meant all women are supposed to have curves! I know a lot of thin and beautiful woman. Heck, I was extremely thin until I turned 21, and I gained quite a bit of weight. I had a hard time with it and couldn't see myself as beautiful for a long time. It's more the idea that the only way to be beautiful is to be skinny that gets me.

No problems :)I have to agree with the "skinny is the only way to be beautiful thing". It's not true and does no good to anypony. It's funny that they made the "beautiful" pony look that way and not just like a regular pony. It brings forth the question, how did she get that way? Did she extreme diet or pony plastic surgery :blink: Do ponies even have diets and surgeons?

I wanted to kick that pony for some reason

I just wanted to grab her in my arms and hold her tight forever, making :wub: faces the entire time while quietly whispering my deepest and most personal thoughts into her eyes as my arms slowly caressing her mane up and down....for some reason. :P

(few moments later)

Oh wait.... That's with Rainbow Dash.

I want to kick the posing pony :D

Edited by Fghik

Although the posing is a bit ...much,I think she's pretty and kinda funny,she's all I watched during that scene and I giggled the whole time.

I may just like how she looks since she looks like Luna just re-colored and with a different cutie mark. Sorry of I'm rambling.