Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Connection of Love (Private w/ Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Cinnamon Coffee

“Oh, I can relate.” Gentle started with a smile. “I’m 50/50 on both cats and dogs. I had a sweet and caring dog when I was younger. She would tell you when she needed to go out and use the bathroom. I think there was a time that she even used the litter box.” She chuckled, before giving a sigh. “Sometimes my cat always likes to get in my face to either paw my mane, sneeze or to paw my face. That’s if I’m asleep and he wants to wake me up. I guess it depends on personality as my cat also doesn’t move when my mom or I want to walk through the house.” Dynamo would say, Gentle nodding in agreement. “It’s true. Our cat just wants to put his body weight all on the ground and just won’t move. So, he tends to be a tripping hazard, but he’s still a good cat. When he tries and want to be, of course.” 

Dynamo smiled as he returned Stacey’s hug. “That’s me whenever I watch Game Grumps, or random videos from channel. I remember freaking out when I saw Dan and Arin play Doki Doki Literature Club, or Game Theory’s videos on Five Nights at Freddy’s. The same can be said when I saw Lost Narrator do a video on the first Five Night’s at Freddy’s game. I got a chuckle at her reactions, but I could relate to her fear.”

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile and nod and then giggled "Oh the corralling of the cats sounds so adorable" she says, and then nods "Oh my cats will do that if they're food bowl is empty or their tray needs changing when I'm asleep" she'd say "Mind you, they are so soft and gentle, so it's really cute, oh they do it sometimes when I fall asleep on stream sometimes too" she says and then looks to Gentle "Well, we should probably let Dynamo pack a few things"

@Cinnamon Coffee
“You’d think it was adorable, but it was a nightmare. This was when Dynamo was still a goal and I couldn’t leave him and go after the cats at the same time. It’s like my cats had planned for an escape and they were almost in perfect formation.” Gentle chuckled, before smiling softly. “Thankfully, I had help from the neighbors who caught them all.” She would say, Dynamo chuckling at Stacey’s remark. “I’m glad I’m not the only one. I always thought it was just me who had that happen from their cat. I guess it’s not the case, but I agree. I’ve seen the cats on your streams and they are definitely cute and adorable.” He would say, his jaw dropping in surprise at her falling asleep. “I’ve fallen asleep in my chair a couple of times when watching a video, but I don’t think I’ve ever fallen asleep during a stream. Glad to know your cats try and wake you up. I think the only time I would fall asleep on stream if I’ve done a late night stream for a midnight game release. That, or if I was doing a sleeplocke for Pokémon.” He would say with a chuckle, before he and Gentle nodded at the mention of packing. “I think that’s a good idea. Just take what you need and you can leave it at Stacey’s house. Since you’ll still be here, it would be pointless to take everything.” She would say, before getting a nod from her son. “That’s true and you make a good point. We’ll be right back mom.” He would say, standing up and offering a hand for his girlfriend to take. “Ready to go and see the gaming/stream setup and the place itself, sweetheart?”

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles "Well I am glad your neighbours were able to help, I am sure if they were picked up by the shelter, the cost would be pretty big" she'd say, standing up and nodding "It's usually when I do all nighters for my stream, and I like to think when my kitties do that, it's them telling me I've fallen asleep and need to wake up to finish the stream" she'd say and then look to Dynamo "I sure am,"

@Cinnamon Coffee

"You can say that again, Stacey. You're not wrong on the cost from the shelter. Sometimes I think a simple checkup isn't too bad, but the price seems to be impossible. I couldn't imagine what would happen if they were picked up by the shelter. Thankfully, that isn't the case. Thank Celestia for kind neighbors." Gentle responded, before Dynamo nodded with a chuckle. "At least you have your cats that can wake you up. Sometimes I fall asleep in my chair and don't wake up until it's the middle of the night. If I've stayed up too late and/or woke up too early in the morning and fell asleep, then I usually get woken up by my mom." He would say, causing Gentle to have an apologetic look upon her face. "I'm still sorry about that, hon." Dynamo, in turn, shook his head with a smile. "There's no need to apologize about that, mom. Sometimes, I'm still trying to just wake up when that happens. However, I don't want to sleep all day when I do accidentally fall asleep." He says, taking Stacey's hand into his own. "In that case, then let us be off." He says, before leading her up the stairs towards his room.

Upon making it to his room, he opens the door and allows her to step forward. If she walked inside, then she would be welcomed to everything located in Dynamo's room. One one wall would be lined up with posters. Ranging from video games to anime, while another wall had an anime wall scroll poster. Other walls had shelves that were lined up with anime figurines or plushies. On the far left of his room would be a water bed that also had plushies piled up. A mini refrigerator that was behind the front of the bed, a giant TV that had his consoles and controllers. On the right of the room was a large monitor with, keyboard and a laptop that was used for his streaming. "Welcome to my humble abode. I know it might not be much, but it's home." He says with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile and nuzzle him gently "Home is where the heart is dear" she'd say to him and would look around "So, what are we planning on taking with you?" she'd ask him "I have a spare PC and most of the consoles, so perhaps we ought to leave those here, for when you come back" she suggest to him, then seeing the lifesize plush of Starlight Glimmer and smiles. "Starlight Glimmer? She's a nice pony" she'd say to him, then look to him with a queried look on her face "Honey, I've got to ask you something, when we were talking at the arcade, you made it sound like your mom and you weren't getting along at all, but from what I can see, she really does care for and about you a lot" 

@Cinnamon Coffee

"Now those are words to live by." Dynamo smiled, returning the nuzzle. "Hmm...I'm not sure, to be honest." He started, taking a look around the room. All the while, taking Stacey's words into consideration. "I guess I could take some of the plushies with me. Maybe some posters to give that room that extra pizazz." He says, before looking over to the plush in question that his girlfriend had mentioned. "You can say that again. I met up with her once at a convention. We've been friends ever since then. I believe we've been friends for about a year or two. She helped me out a lot after I lost my dad." He had a somber expression upon his face, before smiling softly at how his friend helped him. "I can imagine it might be weird to have a plush of her, but it's kind of a funny story. She told me that she had a plush in the room of her old home that actually looked like me. So, I guess it's kind of ironic in a sense." He says, looking over to Stacey. He tilted his head as he took notice of his girlfriend's queried expression. With a sigh, he closed the door behind him as he made his way over towards his bed. He soon took a seat, before looking back up at Stacey.

"I know what I was talking about at the arcade might be like something I made up, but I guess I'm just frustrated. I know my mom care's for and about me. Don't get me wrong as I really do appreciate her concern. It's just..." He sighed softly once more, while running a hand through his mane. "...I guess I'm just frustrated. Whenever I'm streaming or practicing for an upcoming tournament, my mom calls me nonstop for certain things. I know if it's chores and such, then that's completely understandable. When it comes to something that is out of nowhere or for no reason, then I get upset. I can't pause a stream every minute or pause a game. I tell my mom that and she says she won't disturb me, but she still tries to ask me to do things. There are some things that she asks for that I believe she's able to do or get herself. That, and I was afraid to talk to her about certain things like having a girlfriend. Not because I'm embarrassed of my significant other, but I'm afraid of what my mom would say or think. You saw how she was acting before she gave her decision. I know one could say that she was testing you and I, or that she's showing her concern. I can get why on both, but I just wish that she could trust me more. I guess I just feel that my mom is controlling at times. Even though, I'm nearly an adult to where I can imagine I can make my own decisions. If that makes sense, of course." He looked down and away slightly in fear. As if he had said something wrong or if Stacey will hate him for his thoughts.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would sit next to him and hold his hand in hers "I can see that dear" she would say reassuringly "And don't worry, I'm not gonna say no to you staying and all, that's still there, I was just a bit confused...I guess I'm just saw her caring side" she smiles "and I think she's just afraid of losing you, she's already lost her husband and your father. Though I can see her being a bit controlling" she'd say "Anyway, she's giving us a chance, so we better not blow it eh?" she'd ask and then hug him before standing back up "I say some posters yeah, maybe some plushies and hmm..."

@Cinnamon Coffee

Dynamo lifted his gaze as he felt his hands being held. He looked over towards Stacey, who was the one responsible. He still felt worried about his answer, but hearing her reassurance was enough to put the unicorn at ease. "Thank you for listening to me, sweetheart. I've never really had the opportunity to talk about that to anyone. The only exception was Starlight, but she could understand. Considering her dad treated her like a foal when she was still an adult mare. It was a little complicated, but I understood how she felt." He explained, tilted his head slightly in fascination towards her choice in words. "I never really thought about it that way, but I can see what you mean. I still miss my dad, but I know that he'll always be with me. I know that no family is ever perfect, but it's also true that everyone in a family should try and get along. I guess it's sort of complicated in one way or another." He would say, nodding as he felt it was better to change the subject. "You're right about that. I'm glad my mom is giving me a chance. I just hope we'll be able to prove it to her that everything will be okay." He says, returning the hug as he stood up with her. Looking around the room, Dynamo nodded as he took a moment to think. "I think some posters will do and some plushies. Maybe some figurines to give the audience a bit of my anime collection. I know I'll need to get a container like how you have in your room. Since I usually keep my figurines on plain shelves. Better to have a way for them to not pick up dust." He would say with a chuckle.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey smiles and carefully takes down some of the posters and rolls them up, keeping them in a roll with some rubber bands and places them in a box "You probably should tell your mom how you're feeling, but how you now have a new understanding" she'd say with a smile, and then carefully packed up some of his figurines "And I can see why you'd want a plush of someone close to you but lives far away" she'd say to him "It helps with the distance a bit"

@Cinnamon Coffee

As Dynamo got a box and some bags to place his plushies and figurines, Dynamo looked over to Stacey, who had taken some posters down as she rolled them up. "I've been wanting to do that, but I guess I'm just worried on doing that. I always worry that if I say how I feel, then my mom feels bad and becomes overly upset. However, it also has me worry that she'll just turn the situation on me and make me the bad guy." He sighed, running a hoof through his mane. "I think it'll be better to tell her a bit later. I know it's probably a better idea to tell her now rather than later. I guess I want to count my blessings and leave well enough alone. Considering that she allowed us to have this trial period of moving in. Even though I guess it doesn't really seem like moving in." He chuckled, moving over to grab his toy Keyblade he had bought at a convention. "You can say that again. Usually, Starlight either visits Manehattan or I visit Ponyville. We made it a bit of a tradition so we can always keep in touch. The plush does provide some comfort of mind as I know that she'll always be with me. Just like when she and I each got a sort of charm for one another." He would say, before moving over towards his computer desk and held up a star shaped charm. "I got this when Starlight and I went to a convention together. We met up and we hung out together and found we had a bit in common. In the vendor hall, I saw a special star shaped charm that I got her and myself. Apparently, if you put your magic into the charm, then it glows that specific magic aura. After we did that, we basically traded each other's charm to one another. It's our way of saying that we'll always be with each other, no matter where either of us goes." He explained with a smile, while showing the star charm had a light turquoise color to it.

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would nod and nuzzle him, "I can understand how you feel sweetie, and I suppose you're right, better to wait a little before approaching her about it" she'd say as she would then continue to help him pack "Do you think your doggies will like play dates with mine?" she'd ask "I love you Akita, he's adorable and so cuddly~"

@Cinnamon Coffee

"Eeyup. If there's anything I've learned, then it's baby steps. Not only that, but also to just go through one day at a time." Dynamo responded, returning the nuzzle with a nod. "I would check with my mom, but I think my dogs would love to have a play date. I would just be careful of Rocky. There's nothing wrong, but it's more that he's very hyperactive. So, he might step into one of your dog's space when he shouldn't. He's a lovable goofball at heart, in the end. Jake takes some time to warm up to dogs, but only because he wants to get to know them first. He and Rocky don't exactly get along because Rocky is kind of overly friendly, or something along those lines." He gave a sheepish chuckle on his explanation, before nodding with a smile. "I'm glad you love Rocky. To some, he might seem like a handful because of how he can bump into things and not know what he's doing at times. However, he's adorable, cuddly and a lovable dog."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile "Oh don't worry, my big fluffballs are exactly the same. Big lovable goofballs that are a bit clumsy and don't exactly know about personal space" she'd giggle "So I'm sure they'd get along perfectly with your won big lovable goofball, and also, how could I not love Rocky? He's so beautiful" she'd kiss him on the cheek before picking up a couple of boxes "Well I'm ready when you are"

@Cinnamon Coffee

"In that case, I'm worried about how much chaos our dogs will create." He chuckled as he was joking around with Stacey. "I think it'll be nice for Rocky and Jake to get to know your dogs. They'll have more friends to spend time with from time to time. Your dogs were very friendly, so I have no doubt our dogs will treat each other nicely." He says with a smile. "I'm glad that you like Rocky. I guess him being a goofball was what made you love the big goofball. I guess he takes it after me since I can be a bit of a goofball." He chuckled as she kissed his cheek. As he picked up some boxes, he looked over to Stacey, who had picked up a couple of boxes herself. "Are you sure you've got those, sweetheart? I can carry them if you don't want to. I wouldn't want you to hurt your back." He says, worried about her well being.

@Dynamo Pad

"Like owner like dog" she giggles and nods "Probably would be a good idea to take them to a dog park to play first then home for a snooze and cuddle" she'd say to him "minimize the collateral damage in the house and all" she smiles and nods "I'm good dear, don't worry about me, lets get this stuff to the car" she smiles, walking with him through the bedroom door, down the stairs and to the car, gently placing them into the back.

@Cinnamon Coffee

"I guess dogs take after their owners, but he's still a puppy. You wouldn't think that if you saw his appearance." Dynamo responded with a chuckle. "I think it would be nice to take our dogs to the dog park one day. Gives them a time to get to know each other. My mom has a shock collar for Rocky, but only if he's misbehaving. He is a little strong for a puppy and for his appearance. So, it's only ever used if he gets himself into trouble. Especially if he sees another dog he's not familiar with or instigate. He'll definitely lay down eventually and rest. He just usually needs to find the right spot." He'd say, remembering the times Rocky would lay down close to the male unicorn. "Okay and if you say so. Just let me know and I'll help carry some more boxes. I know you're capable, but I'll still worry for you, sweetheart." He smiles, walking with her through the bedroom door and down the stairs. Making their way from the living room to the front door, the blue unicorn had soon reached her vehicle. Opening the back passenger door, Dynamo placed the boxes securely on the back seat. "There we go. I guess that's pretty much everything. I think the only thing we need to do now is let my mom know that we're leaving. Then, it's back to your house to set up my sort of guest room." He explained, hoping that his mom would let him go back for the time being.

@Dynamo Pad

"Alright hon, best to go say bye to your mom" she'd say "It'd be rude otherwise, and I'll just make myself comfortable in the passenger side" she'd tell him, getting into the passenger side of the car and leaning the seat back to take a bit of a rest while waiting for Dynamo.

@Crescent Moon

"Okay and you're right. I wouldn't want to leave and not say bye." Dynamo responded, nodding as she went to take a rest in the passenger car seat. "I'll be right back, Stacey." He says, before heading back towards the house. He saw his mother standing in the door frame that was from the living room and foyer. "I guess you were waiting for me, huh?" He chuckled, before becoming quiet. "Thank you for letting me have this opportunity. I promise to not let you down in the decision that you made." He would say, Gentle nodding hesitantly, before giving a soft smile. "I'm still really nervous given how she had mentioned about security. However, I still have hope that the two of you will be just fine. Just make sure to come back in the morning. If you are staying, then please text me to let me know when you'll be home, okay?" She asks, holding her arms out to give her son a hug. One that Dynamo returned without question. "I promise that I will. Thank you and I love you, mom." After a moment, the two broke the hug as Dynamo was about to take his exit. "I love you too, dear. Now don't go and keep her waiting." She winked, Dynamo rolling his eyes with a smirk. Giving her one final wave, he exited the house and made his way back towards the car.

@Crescent Moon

Once he made it back to the car, Dynamo could see Stacey was already asleep once more. The only difference was that she was happily cuddling his Starlight plush. He smiled softly as she looked peaceful as she slept. He opened and closed the door as softly as he could. Just to try and not wake her up from her sleep. Upon starting the car, he set up the GPS to head back towards Stacey's home. As the preparations were made, he backed out of the driveway and drove towards her home.

@Dynamo Pad

They would soon arrive back at her house and as she feels the car pull into drive, she would slowly wake up "Mm that was a good nap, but I could honestly do with some cuddles in bed with you and the pets" she'd say as she covers a yawn

@Crescent Moon

After some time had gone by, the couple had finally arrived back at Stacey's house. Once Dynamo pulled into the driveway and turned off the car, his ears perked as he heard a voice. The unicorn looked over to see that Stacey had finally woken up from her nap. "It sounds like you needed the nap in the off chance you wanted to do the stream. I'm sorry if I had woken you up from bringing the car into the driveway." He would say, chuckling at the mention of cuddles and the pets. "I think that's a pretty good idea. I was going to say I'll have to unpack, but I can save that for the stream. Gives the audience a chance of the plush, figurines and posters I brought with us."

@Dynamo Pad

Stacey would smile "It's alright hon, would have had to wake me up anyway" she'd say and stretches as she gets out of the car "Too bad we couldn't bring Rocky with us, I'm sure he would have loved to have joined in the snuggles"

@Crescent Moon

"That's true when you put it that way. You know how to make a valid argument. Plus, you wouldn't want to still be sleeping in a car seat. That's just asking for your back to be sore." He joked with a chuckle, before getting out of the car. As he stretched his back, he nodded in understanding as he opened the trunk and back seats. "I'd be careful with him as he loves to jump up to hug someone without warning. Either that, or he likes to bring someone down to the ground. He's about a year or so old and yet he doesn't know his own strength." He chuckled once more, before continuing. "I know he'll be able to keep my mom safe. That, and I'd be worried about taking him on a car ride. He gets car sickness really easily." He would say, speaking from experience.