Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Chicken Vs. Egg Splatfest

Photon Jet

That's right fillies and gentlecolts! Starting tonight at 11PM UK time, round 2 of the second Splatfest we've had in Splatoon 2 will begin. Throughout the years, the question remains unanswered. What came first, the chicken or the egg? If you said chicken, where did the egg come from? If you said egg, where did the chicken come from? It's a mind-boggling loophole that we all couldn't crack...until now.

We'll settle who came first once and for all in tonight's event where two teams duke it out in all the stages. Whoever's the most popular and has the most Clout in both Normal and Pro is the ultimate answer to the impossible question!

First up is our best and favourite party planner in all of Equestria, Pinkie Pie from Team Chicken! When it comes to having fun and being silly, she's a real genius.

And leading Team Egg is the one-and-only super genius who never backs down no matter how many defeats he has, the hard-boiled scientist himself, Baldy McNo-*cough cough* Dr. Eggman.

Now it's up to you to decide which side you will be on! Do you think the chicken came first with Pinkie Pie, or do you think the egg arrived first with Eggman? Go ahead and pick a side in Splatoon 2 today and make your team proud! Remember that the Splatfest lasts for 48 hours so there's plenty of time for every creature!

Don't forget that no matter what happens or what the result is, it's all about having a wonderful time in the end.

Have yourselves a great time, good luck and staaaaaaaaaay FRESH! ;)

(I need a drink after this.)

The chicken came first. An egg is a matter or REproduction, hence something that is a continuation of an animal species that already exists. Mr. Egg gets my vote, even though I find it hard to vote against Pinkie for any reason. :okiedokieloki: Sorry Pinkie.

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

The chicken came first. An egg is a matter or REproduction, hence something that is a continuation of an animal species that already exists. Mr. Egg gets my vote, even though I find it hard to vote against Pinkie for any reason. :okiedokieloki: Sorry Pinkie.

GO DREAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images.jpg

you-cant-cook.jpg

Well, more people ended up siding with the Egg, but the Chicken won the Splatfest overall. Pinkie will surely have a field day with this. :P