Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does KFC use real chicken?

Rarity Paige Belle

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

No it’s plastic.

I think that's just a prop bucket in the restaurant. :please: JK:mlp_smug:

---

I think KFC uses real chicken. Otherwise, they wouldn't be called Kentucky Fried Chicken, would they? 

Some aspects of KFC seem disproportionate in size and shape (like gigantic chicken pieces but tiny little sparrow-sized wings) Picture Bulk Biceps as poultry. So the chicken may be real but really weird looking on the farm.

Bulk Biceps Images, Bulk Biceps Transparent PNG, Free download

I doubt they use ‘fake’ chicken. I mean, what exactly is a fake chicken; a genetic mutation? I very large pigeon? Making a fake animal of any kind sounds like more trouble than it’s worth. They might as well stick with the real thing, even if they are mutants.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes but it really sucks.

i guess i do like when I eat it but it’s last in my list 99% of the time.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
(edited)

They do. My relatives, who are chicken farmers a few hours away, actually used to sell their chickens to KFC. For whatever reason they now sell them to Chick-Fil-A for their nuggets instead. Probably more money? I’m not 100% sure of all the inner workings of selling chickens lol.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 1

It has to be real chicken, otherwise it might as well just be Vegan Fried Chicken. And Colonel Sanders was a real person who made them right up until his passing, nothing like that mythical Santa Clause.