Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: If You Could Have One of the Masks.

Ganondorf8

After thinking it over for some time, I decided to go ahead with this last little idea just because I didn't want to pass up on it. The question here is simple and I hope you enjoy it.

If you could have one mask from 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask', what mask would it be and why?

I'm certain there will be some creative ideas... And not-so-creative ones.

Oh that's easy! The Zora mask. Even with that mask nerf down in the 3DS version, it is still pretty cool to swim through the water like a missile and jump up and down through the water like a dolphin. 

Let's just say the Zora are my favorite Zora in The Legend of Zelda series.

Especially when they have a confident Prince such as Sidon here. Granted it's from a different game but it still counts as within the Legend of Zelda world.

(And by the way if you say you'll think on it at 1:21, he'll actually give you a few seconds to think it over before automatically assuming you'll be ready to help the Zoras. "I think that was long enough")

• Brohoof 2

The Keaton mask. Sure it might not transform me into anything but I just really like the Keaton foxes and fox masks in general. I really hope to get around to acquiring a well-made Keaton mask someday. The thing is, I would probably never take it off. It's as simple as that to be honest. :P

Such a majestic creature.

c99062f3c48ba6fca786e2e5451bec659040081d

Zora mask. 

I really like the fish people. They mostly mind their own business and are generally passive conflict free with other races because of how fragile they actually are (and because they usually have monopoly over the potable water source of the entire kingdom). They are like the elves of Hyrule, they live super long, they like to learn things from the hylians, the swimming is super fun in majora, and when they are in an alternate universe they are super creative that they spend their days just having a good time and are technologically advanced. They are so cool.

Otherwise I would get majora's mask itself. 

• Brohoof 1

Wow... So many choices for the Zora Mask. Me? I'm going to go with something different. For the transformation masks, I have to go with the Goron Mask simply because of how fast one can travel just by rolling. It even beats riding on horseback though the magic consumption would be an issue. For one of the regular masks... It's a tough choice since they all have their merits, but I'd have to go with the All-Night Mask because of its premise. Who wouldn't want to say no to staying awake and never falling asleep?

• Brohoof 1

Man, that is a really tough question. Normally, I'd pick the fierce diety mask because of how OP it is, but if I had to pick one of the transformation masks, it'd have to be the Zora mask because it grants you the ability to walk underwater / swim like a dolphin / use martial arts / perform a barrier attack, but if I had to pick one of the regular masks, it'd have to be the Mask Of Truth. I love reading all the information from the gossip stones in OOT and MM. :catface: Heck, I wanted to make one as a kid ^^ It had a very simple, but beautiful design to it :) It was my favourite out of all the Masks in OOT and MM :3

XI4C7yc.png

The bunny hood would be my 2nd pick :3 I just love the design of it / how cute it looks and how it grants you the ability to sprint :laugh:

When I was a kid, I used to think Majoras mask was a secret mask you could get if you got all the Masks, including the Fierce Diety Mask and it'd turn you into the skull kid. Of course, those were silly rumours that used to be told on the play-ground :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by SolarFlare13

I'm actually going to pick the Captain's Hat, since that would essentially mean that I could gather my own army of Stalchildren. Having something like that at my command could be useful in so many different ways. If not that, the Goron mask would be my second pick.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Yes I did draw it @Will Guide, and thank you very much!

Oh, I'm sorry. When I wrote that response I kind of thought it looked ridiculous at first, but on the other hand I can definitely see that it wasn't lazy. There was clearly effort put into it! Regardless of my thoughts on it, I hope Dark Horse enjoyed it.