Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Will Hazbin Hotel go to streaming?

ggg-2

Streaming is honestly the more accessible option for the show and it'd most likely reach a larger audience by being online instead of tied to a channel on cable across various countries.  Not many people that I know personally actually have cable anymore, most of them depend on the internet to really watch anything.  I certainly can't afford both cable and internet, that's for sure.

18 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Streaming is honestly the more accessible option for the show and it'd most likely reach a larger audience by being online instead of tied to a channel on cable across various countries.  Not many people that I know personally actually have cable anymore, most of them depend on the internet to really watch anything.  I certainly can't afford both cable and internet, that's for sure.

I'd say that TV is more accessible (who doesn't have TV?) apposed to yt

5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

I'd say that TV is more accessible (who doesn't have TV?) apposed to yt

I have a good TV, but it isn't hooked to cable. I get some over the air channels, but watch everything else by streaming through my Blue Ray player.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I have a good TV, but it isn't hooked to cable. I get some over the air channels, but watch everything else by streaming through my Blue Ray player.

aaah, I forgot america has no channels without cable or sattellite haha

Here the most popular channels are over the air

15 minutes ago, Stolas said:

From the way Viv has talked about the show, the push the show's gotten, and also from the amount it's already influenced pop culture and the 60 Million views the pilot has on Youtube that seems actually pretty likely to happen... :twismile:

If it went to TV, it would be toned down quite a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Doubtful. If it gets to streaming, there will be some strings attached. Viv has total control over the project. A streaming service, a publisher/distributor, sponsors, they'll get to make demand and affect the vision for Hasbin Hotel. Viv's gotten this far already on just YouTube alone. Is a streaming service needed at this point? 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...