Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 Flash Games

TheNewBrony

Has anyone else played the generation 3/3.5 flash games? You can find them here (this DeviantArt account is not mine). The games uploaded are official and owned by Hasbro. Unfortunately, a couple of them don't work. I used to play Butterfly Island Adventure Game online here before you couldn't play flash games online anymore. Now it doesn't work :(

Probably my favorite g3 game

Probably my favorite G3 game

989540999_Screenshotfrom2021-01-1211-06-24.thumb.png.106975c451a36f67bd88d52ac82ab0f9.png

If anyone knows how to get this working that would be awesome. You have to press Ctrl+L to get past the loading screen. 

868706164_Screenshotfrom2021-01-1211-07-51.thumb.png.e81732177abb60e29d63176fb315020a.png

Or this game. It's stuck on this screen even when I press Ctrl+L. 

Did anyone here play these when they were on mylittlepony.com? 

Edited by TheNewBrony
Made the post clearer
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, TheNewBrony said:

Has anyone else played the generation 3/3.5 flash games? You can find them here (this DeviantArt account is not mine). The games uploaded are official and owned by Hasbro. Unfortunately, a couple of them don't work. I used to play Butterfly Island Adventure Game online here before you couldn't play flash games online anymore. Now it doesn't work :(

Probably my favorite g3 game

Probably my favorite G3 game

989540999_Screenshotfrom2021-01-1211-06-24.thumb.png.106975c451a36f67bd88d52ac82ab0f9.png

If anyone knows how to get this working that would be awesome. You have to press Ctrl+L to get past the loading screen. 

868706164_Screenshotfrom2021-01-1211-07-51.thumb.png.e81732177abb60e29d63176fb315020a.png

Or this game. It's stuck on this screen even when I press Ctrl+L. 

Did anyone here play these when they were on mylittlepony.com

Butterfly Island and Explore Ponyville (or G3 Ponyville Game) can be found (and is fully functional) on Flashpoint Infinity.

Edited by Nsxile
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Oh my god YES!! This brought back a whole bunch of memories! I used to play the first one non-stop all the time. Butterfly Island was another one I used to play non-stop as well.
Do you happen to remember the dance game where you placed the ponies and they did certain dances? You could change the background and choose the music. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it, unless it's one of the ones you already posted!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-02-19 at 5:00 PM, Neoeryn said:

Do you happen to remember the dance game where you placed the ponies and they did certain dances?

There are 4 that I can think of/find: Dance Studio (G3), where you create your own dance and watch the ponies perform it, Starsong Dance Studio (G3.5), which is basically the same as the G3 Dance Studio game but with G3.5 ponies, Friendship Ball (G3), which sounds more like what you're describing: you place ponies on a background you select, and you can change their size and action, as well as add props. The last one is Ponyville Forever, which is the same as Friendship Ball, but with different ponies, different backgrounds, and different props. They're are all available to download on DeviantArt thanks to a user named Twilight Twinkle.