How many season 10 comics do we have left?

FlareGun45

So, we just got the next comic synopsis posted on EQD, so that means the comics that are gonna take place in the catlands are only two comics long, while the zebra arc was FOUR. So... here's what I think.

It seems every two comics equals one episode - which means the Pinkie/Cheese comics is only episode 4, and the one that just posted on EQD is episode 6! Which means we still have 40 more comic issues! Unless the Scootaloo comic counts as a half-episode, then maybe 42. That would equal to 26 episodes!

You think this math is legit? What do ya think?

It’ll last as long as Hasbro/IDW wants 

Personally I’ve had enough of their big arcs and would rather see normal stories again 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

The S10 comics can continue indefinitely so long as Hasbro wills it. Jeremy Whitley told us of the possibility that the comics could go on for several years, ergo, it's going to be nothing like watching a season of a TV show. 

So it would eventually become season 11 then? Just theorizing how long season 10 is, not the comics themselves

On 2021-02-18 at 7:31 PM, FlareGun45 said:

So it would eventually become season 11 then? Just theorizing how long season 10 is, not the comics themselves

Or they could just drop the "Season Whatever" thing and trust the readers to understand that the comics are taking place after the the show ended.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

I haven't kept up with the comics in a long time.

Does anybody know if there will be a complete season 10 graphic novel? That's what I'd like.

Probably not. If what Jeremy Whitley said of the S10 comic going on for several years was true, that would be a lot of material to stuff into one book and it wouldn't happen for a long time anyways. They do have volume bundles for every 4-5 issues though, those are what I always get, but even just the first one won't be out until June 1 now. :maud:

• Brohoof 2