Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rebecca Dart returning for G5.

CastletonSnob

They only appeared for three episodes, but her Kirin design is absolutely breathtaking with the autumn color palette, fluffy mane, and horn, to name a few. Great news that she’s back for G5! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-05-12 at 2:29 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Hope that means the introduction of other types of horses, and the return of divine dragon horses :mlp_icwudt:

Fingers crossed for more Kirin (there is never enough Kirin)

On 2021-05-18 at 12:10 PM, Rushing cash said:

Fingers crossed for more Kirin (there is never enough Kirin)

I’ve just thought that whoever sixth ranger joins the “mane” cast later on, could be a divine dragon horse. I mean, we got a horse dude for the first time as a main character, that’s a convention broken. Would make sense to add a Kirin, which breaks the convention of only earth, wing, and horned horses. Not to mention kirins are basically eastern Asian unicorns,  filling the currently missing unicorn spot, and they using basic telekinesis supports the notion

14 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’ve just thought that whoever sixth ranger joins the “mane” cast later on, could be a divine dragon horse. I mean, we got a horse dude for the first time as a main character, that’s a convention broken. Would make sense to add a Kirin, which breaks the convention of only earth, wing, and horned horses. Not to mention kirins are basically eastern Asian unicorns,  filling the currently missing unicorn spot, and they using basic telekinesis supports the notion

A lovely idea which I would like to come true, unfortunately I don't think it will happen :worry:. But, I do at least expect some kirins to show up in the series

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Happy Heart said:

Quite interesting. I wonder if Tabitha St. Germain will return to G5 as she has in G4. You know she was also in G3? :devious:

I would love that.:please:

(edited)

2 hours ago, n1029 said:

Since the series is evidently still being produced in Vancouver, seems to leave the door open for many old faces to return

Maybe not Twilight, but surely her famously recognizable voice will return? :twi:

Edited by Happy Heart
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

I hope so.

Unlikely the Main characters will have any of the old Mane character voices, but glad ‘em keeping it Vanhoover :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Steve Piranha said:

Unlikely the Main characters will have any of the old Mane character voices, but glad ‘em keeping it Vanhoover :yay:

Okay, fair enough.