Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kotobukiya MLP Hatsune Miku statue. Do you think Kotobukiya will do more of these kind of mlp statues?

Shigaraki

(edited)

Edit: Changed the topic a little because l have some settings on and l didn't know a user already talked about this statue/figure in a different thread. (didn't see there post)

Yes it's real and very unexpected. A bit shocked here and she looks pretty but l know nothing about the games.

Hatsune-Miku-MLP-Kotobukiya-Bishoujo-Statue-1.jpg.f72ef23c784adf20e034ba59ad1798da.jpg

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2021/05/kotobukiya-announces-next-bishoujo.html?m=1

link here to read more info about it

gotta say l think this will be good for a repaint 👀😈

Will anyone be getting this? I don't know if l will, kinda odd to have this added to the collection because it still stands out besides the pony. I'm thinking maybe they will do this again with other popular characters. They might even do another anime character with pony version🤔. I'm sure some people around here are already wishing for some of their favorite anime character as MLP figure.

Edited by Shigaraki
needed a shorter title
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Kotobukiya MLP Hatsune Miku statue. Do you think Kotobukiya will do more of these kind of mlp statues?

I was debating to myself if to buy it or not. Decided to not. While I LOVE having a crossover, I’ve realized I’d be spending cash only for the novelty, as I have no attachment to Vocaloid. Hopefully, we get more crossovers 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I was debating to myself if to buy it or not. Decided to not. While I LOVE having a crossover, I’ve realized I’d be spending cash only for the novelty, as I have no attachment to Vocaloid. Hopefully, we get more crossovers 

kinda want a crossover of shigaraki xD Never drew him as a pony and never pictured of him as a pony so it will be interesting but as a joke

16 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Why!?... Well actually I'm not a fan of voice girl so mehh..... What they should've done is made DJ PON3

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

Why!?...

I’m not really a fan of the idol culture. Not involved I was with Vocaloid was bombarding AI weapons using their software in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker :dash:

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

Haha what? still it's kinda cute though

Yeah, I welcome the poneh. Almost made me consider buying it 

9 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Why!?... Well actually I'm not a fan of voice girl so mehh..... What they should've done is made DJ PON3

no kidding. Hopefully she will be a thing and starlight 

26 minutes ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

I am so disappointed they didn't do Chrysalis or Starlight. 

Sunset was made... So if kotobukiya can see if there's money to be made...definitely they'll pop up.

On 2021-06-05 at 8:53 PM, Kujamih said:

Sunset was made... So if kotobukiya can see if there's money to be made...definitely they'll pop up.

Which is likely, as all of them save for Applejack are sold out