Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Upcoming Equestria Girls Bishoujo Statues By Kotobukiya

ultrairongorilla

Okay now l like her figure and now l will get her with my Rarity!

20200829_115753.jpg

Oh and sorry l didn't edit my previous post to add this image and message. oops

Edited by Osoka_Topez
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Osoka_Topez said:

Okay now l like her figure and now l will get her with my Rarity!

20200829_115753.jpg

Oh and sorry l didn't edit my previous post to add this image and message. oops

Damn, despite ordering for cute nerd girl next door, I think I should order hot Sunny sooner as these figures sell like hot cakes. Other than LE Twi and AJ, all of them are sold out

I hope we get one of a grown up McFlurry :fluttershy:

On 8/24/2020 at 8:37 PM, Steve Piranha said:

GOOOOOOOOOD DAAAMN, look at these beautiful ladies :bedeyes:

medium.jpg

I definitely want both of these.  Although between these concept pictures and the actual production version I hope they lose Luna's horn, I'm not a fan of unicorn horns on humans.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I'm helpless to resist them.

Got my Rarity the other day. Applejack and Sunset Shimmer are ordered but Rainbow Dash is sold out! :Cozy: I hope the price doesn't go up. Now I need Celestia and Luna too!

Yeah, no wonder why they are releasing so many. They are freaking successful :yay:. Guess people are less judgmental of ponies if they are beautiful waifus :dash:. Anyway, makes me Oder them in a rush, as they sell out pretty quickly 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

When do guys think these figures will go up for sale? I'm assuming that they won't go up at the same time, maybe this summer or fall perhaps? I hope it's soon, I REALLY need to get my hooves on these! :ticking:

Most have already gone on sale and are sold out unfortunately, though BigBadToyStore currently has Applejack on sale and Luna and Sunset for Preorder(Celestia still isn't up yet)

The rest of the girls have sold out in a lot of places and have gone up in price, and I don't know if they'll get reissued unfortunately

I only have AJ and RD, and Sunset PO'd, but I never intended on getting the whole group. Honestly I was only planning on getting RD the whole time

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Megas said:

Most have already gone on sale and are sold out unfortunately, though BigBadToyStore currently has Applejack on sale and Luna and Sunset for Preorder(Celestia still isn't up yet)

The rest of the girls have sold out in a lot of places and have gone up in price, and I don't know if they'll get reissued unfortunately

I only have AJ and RD, and Sunset PO'd, but I never intended on getting the whole group. Honestly I was only planning on getting RD the whole time

Yeah, I don't really care about the others I only want Luna and Celestia lol :sunbutt::orly:

Good to know the Luna is already available for pre-order, probably gonna get my order placed tonight then! :yay: 

• 5 weeks later...

Celestia just went up for preorder and I don't think I've ever clicked on something so fast.  She's not due due out for a good while yet but I wasn't about to wait and risk missing out on this one to go with the Luna I'm already waiting for.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nabbed Celestia. Never planned on getting the whole set but Celestia was one of the ones I wanted most after RD and Sunset 

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

I ordered Sunset a long time ago then about a month ago I ordered Luna and Sunset, then yesterday I ordered Celestia and Luna. :yay:

Luckily I canceled some so only one of each is coming.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Concerned Bystander said:

If they did Cloud Chaser I'd hit that preorder button in a heartbeat.

I'd be all over that but chances of that happening are smaller than winning the lotto unfortunately

I'm willing to bet either Starlight, Trixie, or Cadance are next

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is unexpected. Looks like while they keep collecting feedback, they are releasing a Hatsume Mike from Vocaloid next. Original horse version included :fluttershy:

image.thumb.jpeg.fbaedbb6cbaab1298428d65d743ea0d4.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-20 at 10:44 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Kotobukiya is asking for ideas of why other characters to add in their lineup :oh_golly:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/05/kotobukiya-looking-for-ideas-for-next.html

I chose McFlurry :mlp_yeehaa:

Hey, I’ve read a tweet suggesting we should ask of Autumn Blaze. Why not, it fits with Japan as she’s a divine dragon horse, and she’s hot :bedeyes:

image.thumb.png.a0ad4271fa0ae6d873724f50371261b2.png

• Brohoof 2