Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

would Darklord Morgoth Corrupt the Mane 6?

Scootaloo9074090

See the source image The Original Darklord Morgoth  The master of Sauron and a All Powerful Entity that can wipe out any threat that would pose to him

would Morgoth  corrupted the mane six  into serving him 

Dark Water Twilight Sparkle by AndoAnimalia on DeviantArtEvil_Twilight_Sparkle_by_artist-ibringthimg-1735331-2-Twilight_Sparkle_infected_Mlp Evil Rainbow DashSith Rarity Vector By Rarity6195 - My Little Pony Evil Rarity - Free  Transparent PNG Clipart Images DownloadThis is not the real fluttershy she is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Better  than this ... Way <--- I… | My little pony drawing, My little pony cartoon,  Pony drawingPinkamina Pie and I don't even want to know what Pinkie pie would do when she is corrupted by The Original Darklord himself

6 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The Elements of Harmony would protect them against corruption. Twilight and her friends have been corrupted once by Discord, so they'll most certainly overcome whatever Morgoth tries on them. 

and The Element of Harmony Banish Morgoth to The Void again

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-18 at 12:57 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The Elements of Harmony would protect them against corruption. Twilight and her friends have been corrupted once by Discord, so they'll most certainly overcome whatever Morgoth tries on them. 

and Morgoth is very Prideful and The mane six would use that to their advantage and his Pride is his downfall