Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy related?

PINKIEPIELOVER

I have seen this a little because they act like each other a lot. pinkie is always crazy and Fluttershy can have her snappy moments. Not a lot of people think so but I can see it. Leave your thoughts down below.

I don't believe that they are related. Sure they might be similar in a few ways, but that might be because they've had similar experiences. Of course I am sure some people would think it really cute that Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are long lost sisters. Separated at birth, but in the end became friends anyway. Sounds like a fanfic, and maybe one already exists. That being said I can see why you would believe this. I have an idea that Pinkie Pie is a princess from a far off land, and that after a plot to kidnap her as a filly goes wrong. She is left in the rock families care. Cute ideas, but not necessarily true or plausible. Though Pinkie Pie will always be a princess to me, just as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy will be siblings for you.

Pinkie Pie was born in a Earth Pony family, in a rock farm, far away from Cloudsdale

Fluttershy can be presumed as Cloudsdale's native, as it seemed likely that she spent her childhood there. Big chance both of her parents are pegasus, or else one of them will suffer a fatal drop from the cloud city

So, no, they're not related imo. Not until the show stated otherwise

If any of the mane 6 was Fluttershy's sister , cousin or something it'd be Rainbow Dash. Both pegasi, both went to Flight-Camp where they have known each other the longest (even longer than the Mane 6 have known each other), etc. But in short no, I don't believe they are related.

• Brohoof 1

Im going to have to guess no if you take their backgrounds into account. I mean, they may have been separated at birth, but that would make for a very strange subplot o.o

im dont think there realated. in the pinkie cutie mark episode her siblings where there and fluttershy wasnt. they have the same voice actor though.

Eeyup, and because of that, they may sound similar at times, but the ponies themselves are not related. ;)

I just don't see the possibility of them being related. That's not to say Fluttershy doesn't have her moments but those don't appear to happen very often from what we've seen.

I say no, and I have sound a sound reasoning behind it.

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy being related would be like Reese's being sued by Peanut Butter because Chocolate had an affair with Skittles.

:3

AHAHAHAH! ^_^

(edited)

Imo it would be really hard to judge relation based on action (my brother and I would be an example. He's very confident and outgoing, while I'm very quiet and don't like to do a lot of things).

EDIT: Re-read your post and you said RELATED. Oops :P I guess they could be like cousins or distant cousins or something. If they were related that would make more sense to me. Still I don't think they actually are though.

Edited by LowfatEnvelope