Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cozy Glow is back for G5?! (Probably not)

TransPirate

If she did come back, her time spent in petrification would make Luna and Discord's punishments seem like a time-out in the corner by comparison.

Edited by Truffles
Better grammar

Considering the vast time skip it's more likely their shared statue has eroded into nothingness by then.

Spoiler

Good riddance!

Edited by ggg-2

Whether or not I will like her returning in G5 depends on how well it is executed. As for the probability of her returning in G5, I think it is possible but unlikely since the writers would also have to bring back Tierk and Chrysalis since they are all trapped in the same stone statue.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Whether or not I will like her returning in G5 depends on how well it is executed. As for the probability of her returning in G5, I think it is possible but unlikely since the writers would also have to bring back Tierk and Chrysalis since they are all trapped in the same stone statue.

I mean, the Pegasi could have let her alone go for race reasons, or the ponies could have come to their senses and realized a child didn't deserve that.

Either explanation would justify leaving the other two in stone.

21 hours ago, FearTheBelle said:

I mean, the Pegasi could have let her alone go for race reasons, or the ponies could have come to their senses and realized a child didn't deserve that.

Either explanation would justify leaving the other two in stone.

The problem doesn't necessarily lie in that the ponies who would want to release Cozy Glow would struggle in finding a justification to release her and leave the other two, but it lies in that Cozy Glow is in the same container as the other two. Or in other words, they are all trapped together and it would prove difficult, if not downright impossible, to release one without releasing the others. If they were in separate statues, there wouldn't be a problem with releasing only one of them.

While I doubt that she actually will come back for G5, I admit that it would be an interesting concept. I feel like her arch was pretty poorly written from having no backstory to being thrown in Tartarus without Twilight even attempting to give her a second chance like she had for Starlight. If she were to be given this second chance in G5, that could make for some very interesting episodes and character interactions. Maybe the pegasi of G5 see Cozy as being unfairly treated by the mane six, therefore they try to bring her back without the other two (somehow). Though as I stated earlier, this is probably unlikely to actually happen.

Petrified, stored for later, same thing. Anyhow, Cozy being immune to reformation is part of her charm. She's best when she's all cute and evil. Perhaps it would be best if she's left to us.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

It’s difficult to say what this tweet means if it means anything at all. However, the question getting a reply from an official staff member of G4 is interesting and warrants speculation for sure. I sincerely doubt that Cozy Glow will make a major appearance along with Tirek & Chrysalis. Perhaps they will get a mention but that will probably be it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-20 at 5:07 PM, ggg-2 said:

Considering the vast time skip it's more likely their shared statue has eroded into nothingness by then.

Reveal hidden contents

Good riddance!

I am pretty sure they would not waste a perfectly good opportunity for reusing antagonists...