general If You Could Be A CEO, What Company Would You Choose And Why?

EpicEnergy

Would you want to be the CEO of Google, Twitter, YouTube, Walmart, Chick-Fil-A, or so forth? And it doesn't have to be a company that runs a website on the internet, it could also be a company that manufactures products or any company that you can think of.

As for me, I would want to be the CEO of Electronic Arts because I would want to make AAA games that don't center around microtransactions and are actually fun and entertaining.

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

Well in fact these are positions I would apply for although I'm more of an entrepreneur and investor. If there is one company I would be interested to become the CEO of that is large I'd probably choose to be the CEO of Subaru. Mainly because Subarus are very cool indeed. Though realistically speaking when it comes to being a CEO I would want to gain as much experience from it as possible but also the enjoyment of watching something grow to become something great. Therefore I'd also like a relatively small business that might still be at stage of just finding its place on the market. When you have the money, it stops being a motivating factor what you want is to see something you've worked towards become successful and to me that company would likely be Omnom although relatively well known it has a huge market potential and Iceland being such a small market that when we thinking of the exporting potential and consumer preferences I believe there is a very large market here waiting for the taking. I still rather focus on my own businesses though even though small to see them grow as such it isn't exactly necessarily ideal to just be a ceo of an already well established company that is.

• Brohoof 1

Michael Jackson’s estate. His estate is notorious for being incredibly lazy, not listening to the fans, never giving them what they ask for and just genuinely being the complete opposite of the kind, loyal and loving person Michael was.

His fans have always been incredibly talented and have always made much better things than his estate have. If I became CEO, I’d give all his videos 4K restorations, new albums and an ultimate database of footage from his concerts.

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

image.png
Signature made by the amazing @Sparklefan1234

Chick-Fil-A. Assuming the CEO even has this power (IDK) I would end the donations to pure evil causes and start sending the money to actual good causes. I would change the company's image, make the logo permanently rainbow colored. Put gay, lesbian and transgender people in every commercial, play girls by girl in red over the radio every day all day in the restaurants, and then sit back and watch the religious right have a meltdown and boycott (in their own words: cancel) the company they have loved for being horrible for so many years.

Seriously though, yes actually. Perhaps not all of that, but I would for sure take the opportunity to end Chick-Fil-A's donations to evil causes. Sadly there's no stopping someone horrible from taking over after me, so perhaps I'd just dissolve the company and give all of the money to good causes when I retired.

• Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Capcom, so I can revive Megaman Legends 3. And revive a ton of their dormant franchises, and Free Marvel Vs Capcom 2. But mainly bring back Legends 3. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-09-16 at 1:03 PM, Envy said:

Chick-Fil-A. Assuming the CEO even has this power (IDK) I would end the donations to pure evil causes and start sending the money to actual good causes. I would change the company's image, make the logo permanently rainbow colored. Put gay, lesbian and transgender people in every commercial, play girls by girl in red over the radio every day all day in the restaurants, and then sit back and watch the religious right have a meltdown and boycott (in their own words: cancel) the company they have loved for being horrible for so many years.

Seriously though, yes actually. Perhaps not all of that, but I would for sure take the opportunity to end Chick-Fil-A's donations to evil causes. Sadly there's no stopping someone horrible from taking over after me, so perhaps I'd just dissolve the company and give all of the money to good causes when I retired.

That explains the storm clouds and thunderstorms just above the restaurant, and USSR propaganda style adds last time I went there :unsure:. Oh, I’ve also paid 6.66$ for my order :lostit:. Place screams evil :oh_golly:

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

Disney, without question! Someone has to clean up that toilet of a company and restoring the standards set by Walt Disney himself. Flush the new so-called Star Wars sequel trilogy and start again from the ground-up, stop destroying the theme parks and screwing the guests like sheep to be fleeced, and get some originality and art back into their movies instead of beating everyone over the head with pathetic political statements.

• Brohoof 1