Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bigbertha

Applejack's hat is kinda strange in its backstory. Best Gift Ever plays it up as something really significant that her dad gave her, but a bunch of other backstories are mundane. First she got it from a fair, then there's a whole closet full of them, and then her hat was destroyed in Made in Manehattan. I guess she had a different hat on in each case? In the Hot Minute interview she was wearing the one she got at a fair, she was wearing some random one in Made in Manehattan, and she was wearing the one given to her by her dad in Best Gift Ever. Maybe she only puts on the one she got from her dad during special occasions?

Well remember, Bright Mac wore hats like Applejack's all the time and they're not exactly one of a kind you know. Simply put AJ just simply inherited her father's preference for those kind of hats and simply grabbed another one whenever she can

17 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

She probably has a massive stash of them. It would’ve been funny to have a shot of a room and seeing fifty brown hats piled on top of each other.

There's literally a moment in season 4's Somepony to Wach Over Me that showed a closet full of stetson hats and bows that Applejack and Apple Bloom wear

Hats_and_bows_about_to_fall_down_S4E17.png.7552bb9d700f4f4a16d97c7501a38b98.png

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

There's literally a moment in season 4's Somepony to Wach Over Me that showed a closet full of stetson hats and bows that Applejack and Apple Bloom wear

I was wondering if anypony would get my reference. I'm glad you did. :mlp_smug:

On 2021-09-17 at 6:23 PM, Will Guide said:

Simply because our tree dome squirrel Sandy put them there in a hurry:catface:  

Edited by ZiggWheelsManning