Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

chrysalis doing the funny

Cursed-Fate

alright, so... this all started by a joke about my character being slightly androgynous but like....

1044811135_ohboywhatshedoin.thumb.png.b74fb1fe2c9873858a678a964bf41aa4.png

now i am wodering. Changelings can shape shift, obviously. But have we ever seen, in the show, changeling taking on a never seen before form? cause in this drawning, chryssy changes herself as Sir Fate, but a mare version. So, it is a completely new form, there are no other 'Fate mares' nor any to begin with. So, just like the brain cannot create a human face on its own, can changelings take on forms that they imagine and that are not even in this very world?

i have no idea if my question is clear, i have such a talent for words. let's try with numbers to illustrate.

in this world, what exists is 1, what can change into any existing thing is 2. We know that 2 can change to 1 quite easily. But could it turn into a 3?

dunno if that was any clearer. Anyways, dumped that crap drawing here cause i keep wondering if they could take on the form of a pony that doesn"='t already exist, shapeshift without a model if you will.

cia cia, i'll see ya 'round. have a great day everypony.

Nothing’s stopping the Changelings with altering their forms through makeup, surgeries, etc.

Cool comic, by the way!

Edit: Well, surgery might not work since it’s not their actual body. The form is bound to come undone

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Nothing’s stopping the Changelings with altering their forms through makeup, surgeries, etc.

Cool comic, by the way!

Edit: Well, surgery might not work since it’s not their actual body. The form is bound to come undone

The surgery of changelings lmao :yay: meant like, base transformation,no edit to it afterwards, just pure transformation into something that has yet to exist

Thanks!:eager:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Cursed-Fate said:

The surgery of changelings lmao :yay: meant like, base transformation,no edit to it afterwards, just pure transformation into something that has yet to exist

Thanks!:eager:

I know what you meant ;) Too bad a concept like that was never explored in the show

You're welcome!

• Brohoof 1