Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite songs from MLP (any generation, movie, etc.)

BronyH

I am making a list of my top ten favorite MLP songs for my YouTube channel. I already have my list done but I want to here from you bronies and pegasisters. What are your favorite MLP songs this can be from MLP ( FIM, EG, the movies, specials, and it can be from any generation)?

• Brohoof 1

@BronyH

Since you are asking others what songs are their favorites from the MLP franchise as a whole, your thread has been moved to Sugarcube Corner. MLP:FiM Canon Discussion is designated for G4 talk only.

I have also altered this thread’s title to give it better context, as we already have a mega thread in existence regarding favorite G4 songs and want to ensure yours is known as different. 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Favorite songs from MLP (any generation, movie, etc.)

I have too many favourites. Smile Song, Flawless, Pinkie's Lament, Find A Way, Hearts As Strong As Horses,I’ll Fly, Best Friends Until The End Of Time, We Got This Together, A True, True Friend, It’s a Pony Kind of Christmas, Let The Rainbow Remind You. Just to name a few! :ButtercupLaugh:

9 hours ago, BronyH said:

I am making a list of my top ten favorite MLP songs for my YouTube channel. I already have my list done but I want to here from you bronies and pegasisters. What are your favorite MLP songs this can be from MLP ( FIM, EG, the movies, specials, and it can be from any generation)?

well have some suggestions,

from mlp eg

dance magic

good vibes

right there in front of me

Shine Like Rainbows

So Much More to me

Acadeca

5 to 9

Mlp Songs

we got this

Smile Song

The Gala

This day aria

The Super Duper Party Pony

Hush now Quiet now

Actually there are too many. I'm often say all of it to be on safe side :>

• You'll play your part
  • I'll fly
  • Perfect Pair
  • Flawless
  • Winter Wrap up
  • Find A pet Song
  • This Day Aria
  • Hearts strong as horses
  • Find the Music in you
  • Spice up your life
  • A Kirn Tale
  • Better Way to be bad
  • Lotta Little things
  • Magic of Friendship Grows

just to name a few

Prepare for a massive list.

From EQG:

Unleash the Magic

Better Than Ever

Shine Like Rainbows

Welcome to the show

Friendship Through The Ages

Dance Magic

ACADECA

Right there in Front of Me

Legend You Are Meant to Be

Hope Shines Eternal

FIM/ G4:

You're in my head like a catchy song

Your Heart is in two places

One Small Thing

Open Up Your Eyes

The Magic of Friendship Grows

The Place Where We Belong (Cause of course I love it)

A Kirin Tale

A Better Way to Be Bad

Lotta Little Things

It's Gonna Work( EXTREMELY underrated banger!!)

MLP G5 Movie:

Gonna Be My Day

I'm Looking Out For You

Danger, Danger

Fit Right In

And probably a lot more oops

First, one suited for the season.

Here's one of my all time favorites. Only Rainbow Dash could write and perform an anthem to...HERSELF!

Last, but no way least. I absolutely love this song. It chronicles the fall, and the triumphant  rise of my beloved Princess Twilight. I tear up when you see her slowly descend through the clouds within a shaft of sunlight, when all of her friends thought she had been defeated and destroyed. 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Let's see, my favorite song from FiM is still A Kirin's Tale, my favorite song from the G4 movie is still Sia's Rainbow, my favorite song from EqG is still Helping Twilight Win the Crown, my favorite song from the G5 movie is Fit Right In, and for the spirit of the Christmas season, my favorite MLP Christmas song is Luna's Future, sitting right above Pinkie's Present and The Heart Carol. 

A Kirin Tale tops out at #1 for me, followed by The Magic of Friendship Grows, Helping Twilight Win The Crown, Rainbow, One Small Thing, Smile Song, At The Gala, This Day Aria, The Heart Carol, The Midnight In Me and The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

My favorite G5 songs so far are Gonna Be My Day and Angry Mob

My favorite G1 songs are The Seaponies and Who's A Silly Pony

@ExplosionMare Tales is actually G1. The Generations are the toy line, and you should see the G2 toys, they look completely different.

My favorite song from Tales is "Sweet Music" sung by Melody (whose voice actor is Starlight Glimmer in FIM, however, not the singing voice! The singing was done by the voice actor of Starlight in Tales, which is quite confusing :muffins:)

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Splashee said:

@ExplosionMare Tales is actually G1. The Generations are the toy line, and you should see the G2 toys, they look completely different.

My favorite song from Tales is "Sweet Music" sung by Melody (whose voice actor is Starlight Glimmer in FIM, however, not the singing voice! The singing was done by the voice actor of Starlight in Tales, which is quite confusing :muffins:)

Great, now I have “Sweet Music” in my head :nom:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...