Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot Mystery OOC topic

Nothing&NoOne

Cali, I'm normally okay with some sillyness. But, Really?

I understand that this is a group rp and everything, but I prefer to let my idea not be put in my mind but another person :/

Shall we do a little plot discuss? Just to set things straight...Hig, give a very un-detailed outline of your idea (no spoilers is what I mean :P ) se we know where we're going with this.

(edited)

Basic synopsis before I go to bed: There is a plot to do something (unknown outcome). Alot of confusion and chaos will spread as seemingly random events come together to form an overall web. Ms.Bananafloat (I love that name ^_^ ) is the first in a series of events. The Nix will be involved, though they are not the primary villan. They are the only new species brought into the story. (Not to say that there won't be new kinds of plants, magic, and what-not.) Nix are basically evil creatures created to do evil.

Edit: Also, as to Cali's complete and utter disregard for anything I just said in his latest post, dude, chill.

Edited by Higurashi

(edited)

Basic synopsis before I go to bed: There is a plot to do something (unknown outcome). Alot of confusion and chaos will spread as seemingly random events come together to form an overall web. Ms.Bananafloat (I love that name ^_^ ) is the first in a series of events. The Nix will be involved, though they are not the primary villan. They are the only new species brought into the story. (Not to say that there won't be new kinds of plants, magic, and what-not.) Nix are basically evil creatures created to do evil.

Makes sense to me

(and yeah i love that name too xD)

Edit: Also, as to Cali's complete and utter disregard for anything I just said in his latest post, dude, chill.

He fixed it, don't worry. 's all good now.

Edited by Princess Nightingale

//no problem, sleep well, i have school tomorrow also. (last day!) but i have a math exam next week..yuck.

And we should probably wait for Hig to post, we're kinda just leaving him behind xD//

Oh, it is all going to come crashing down if this works out! (Not to say that it won't get rebuilt and good triumphs, but who knows?)

Btw, I think this is honestly working out better than most rps I have done. Except for the time zones, I am really enjoying this!

Aswell, I have been doing my absolute best to keep the ideas I'm writing suitable for people who might be reading. The track this story is on could easily become really dark. I love fun and stuff, but dark writing is my best expertise. :ph34r: I'm just glad I haven't gotten a warning from mods for too many character deaths within five pages O_O

I know, I'm having a lot of fun with this rp. I squee everytime I see a response, in all honesty xD

And I love the darkness of it! It really gives it a good spin..it's still ponies, but it's a bit more.. BAM. (xD that probably explains nothing, but :P)

:3

And lol. I dunno, I'm sure there's worse things on here :P

And... BAM! Another mysterious death. I feel bad for that one actually ._. *wiggles fingers half-heartedly*

I'm alone... Everyone in the RP is in the castle but me :c

This is going to gradually built up to full scale combat. Not to appear rude, but I do want to see some descriptiveness. I like it when I put alot of effort into a post to make it sound good, and it gives people area to move and talk. So, wanna knock it out of the ballpark guys?

You will get your chance Cali, I promise if my plot continues. Right now is more mystery and romance focused, but we will definetely have some action between now and when Nighty leaves for week long absence. Not to mention, we'll probably be going on an adventure to save her and whatnot, plently of combat there.

I'm taking a 3 day vacation starting tomorrow... So I won't be very active :c

Hm...Splinter could take leave to go to his brother's funeral?

And there I went and probably made it a love circle, not a triangle :/

I squee'd hardcore when I read that reply