Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S01:E43 - Bridlewood Spog

Ashen Pathfinder

Title: Bridlewood Spog
Release Date: January 5, 2023
Written By: Tom Gidman
Synopsis: N/A

NOTE: Another compilation following the actual episode!

• Brohoof 2

What can I say? This is a trope that's been done so many times before, but that doesn't mean it never gets old. Glad that Pipp learned something from this even if the lesson is one she could've learned right away rather than taking the long way around. Also, there was no Sunny or Zipp in this one. Just wanted to point it out.

• Brohoof 2

This was a really good episode and it was pretty awesome seeing Pipp and Izzy work together for once too, and it seems like the last few episodes have had some unorthodox but still awesome team-ups. :eager:

And it was a pretty funny premise with what was basically magic mud that actually does help make you feel better, especially with Pipp thinking it was too gross at first. :P

It was a nice message at the end too with trusting what your friends tell you and actually give their ideas a chance. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Pipp and Izzy Best Ponies episode! Woohoo! ^_^

53 minutes ago, RDDash said:

Well mud spa is mud spa. I believe somepony needs to apologize to Izzy :LunaMCM:

Even Rarity wore mud masks. :proud:

• Brohoof 3

Can't wait for Queen Haven to raze Bridlewood to the ground to make a spa to drain the spog dry.

What? She was perfectly willing to steal an entire wall from Maretime Bay, remember? What's a little deforestation between friends?

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

Yes!! Need more Pipp and Izzy episodes!! :D

I think this TYT episode is the first time we've ever seen Pipp get frustrated with Izzy.

That was a bit tough to watch because they're two of the closest in their friend group.

• Brohoof 1

So that's how the princesses got their sparkling, flowy manes! ^_^

Decent episode with a message that's as old as time itself (don't knock it until you try it), but still nice. Pipp really is the entrepreneur of the group, even the thumbnail shows her surrounded by pony cash and we now know that ponies in G5 use dollar currency now instead of just coins like in G4. I was also surprised that Hitch actually made a cameo in this one. It was a good setup for the end gag with McSnipsalot where he gave himself flowy, blond hair. 

• Brohoof 1

Alternative title could be "Pipp becomes a filthy rich capitalist" lol.

This episode was alright I guess. I've been spotty with make your mark but this one seems more interesting than some of the more recent releases

I have to ask, when can the show's producers afford to show us more of Bridlewood proper?  Still...at least this episode has a moral to it, and it's not just "magic solves everything", so I think it's better than the last one.  

Pipp's getting a lot of screen time in these Tell Your Tale episodes and as a result she's becoming one of my favourite gen 5 characters! Maybe my favourite.:P

This was a pretty standard (and good) episode for Tell Your Tale - a lot of fast-moving fun with a bit of slapstick thrown in here and there. :Thorax:

Edited by Solar Power
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...