Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you scared of clowns?

SIgmaBETA

I don’t mind clowns really. I remember my elementary principal is obsessed with clowns and she would decorate her office and the nurse room with it. Seeing something fun and colorful around a principal office could make a child feel less timid when it come to seeing the principal whenever I was send off there. I guess that’s probably why I’m fond with clowns. Something vintage and comforting about them. The horror clowns doesn’t ruin me from liking them though since I’m into horror in general anyway. :ButtercupLaugh:. The only thing I don’t like about so called  “ clowns” is I don’t like it how there are weirdos out there ruining the concept of clowns. 

• 1 month later...

The whole "spooky clowns" trope is one I have grown much too tired of by now. Clowns are indeed a bit unnerving, but I find them more pitiful than scary most of the time. I dare say that the spooky clown is the "zombie" of our era; an overall perfectly fine idea marred by saturation.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

After the Terrifier 2 yes. Heck yes. I couldn’t even watch that full movie. Not a horror movie fan as is but after hearing so much about it I decided to check it out and yeah. Big nope. 

• Brohoof 1