Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

I currently have mine set to change every few minutes, but this is the one I was on when I checked

62e751c5f6.jpg

It's unfortunately not HD, but it's such a pretty picture.

Also ignore the icon clutter. One day I'll get around to sorting that out >->

• Brohoof 5

It's been a while since I last had my desktop this clean, so I decided to post a picture of it :^)

UBIL5Dv.jpg

• Brohoof 2

This is my current wallpaper... I prefer to keep my desktop clean and simple so there is nothing but my wallpaper... I use the taskbar for 90% of what I need and for the rest I simply use the start menu...

I change my wallpaper every now and then but I switch back to one of my two InuYasha wallpapers really often^^ So far, I like Luna as my desktop wallpaper as well as lock screen wallpaper on my phone :D

post-33520-0-77749700-1437351097_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I have a slew of wallpapers my desktop cycles through every minute, so it's hard to really just post what it is :P

• Brohoof 1

Currently I use "Lines and colors" for my desktop background while I'm using Windows 8.1 OS; it'll be good to have ponies as my new desktop background if I like.  :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I cycle through multiple wallpapers  :catface: and considering I've done a lot of customisation so I have no taskbar, I have a dock that only pops up when I hover over it and stuff, I get to see mah wallpapers perfectly  :lol:

Honesty.jpg

Loyalty.jpg

Magic.jpg

----

Obviously, I have some for the other mane 6 too but I wont spam the post  :P (those are literally screenshots of mah desktop, dont even have any desktop icons  :D )

Edited by 1Bit (Lord Of Ships)
  • Brohoof 2