Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Slappy Bird

Slappy Bird

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I want to find a MLP forum to discuss MLP related stuff. Like my OCs, and other topics

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was a little kid, I saw and a MLP clip in my YouTube recommended tab, and going to video made me invested in the franchise, but watch it in secret because people knowing that I like MLP as a guy makes me embarrassed. Then I stopped watching MLP after a while, and ended being dis-tasteful on the MLP community, then MLP ended slipping out of my head. 2 years ago, I went back watching it that made me a fan again, and not dis-tasteful on the community. I have no idea if re-watching it was because of nostalgia bias, or me being more mature, either way, I'm glad I'm back, and I'm now proud that I'm a MLP fan

Hey, I'm Slappy Bird

I'm 17 years old, and Vietnamese

I have a YouTube channel with the same name, and profile pic, but the channel doesn't have any MLP related content... yet

Other thing I like is Mixels, Mega Man, Angry Birds, Crash Bandicoot, Team Fortress 2, Keroppi and Friends, and other franchise I can't think of on top of my mind

My hobbies includes playing video games, making videos, listening to music, and reading

I want to go to college, and study economics when I graduate high school

I have an OC team idea in the G5 timeline, where it's a group of different species (except the leader who is a pony) that doesn't have any magic or mystical abilities, but try to earn that ability. They also serves as vigilantes that uses ruthless methods to solve problems, which the 5 try to stop them.

Here's a drawing on one of the members. It's name is Boffin Slash

Boffins Slash 1 - June 2nd, 2023.png

• Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

From one person who also saw MLP in a negative way before realizing it's not all that bad: Hey welcome! Hope you stick around!

Cool art btw! ;)

You know what they said: "Those who hate MLP has never watched it"

• Brohoof 1