Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you more of a night owl, or an early bird?

Lunar Glow

Early bird. I like to get up between 4 and 5 AM. My job lets us choose what hours we work, as long as we work at least eight hours per day (on average), work the same hours each day, and work between 9 AM and 2 PM, so I work from 6 to 2 and can enjoy the rest of my day after that.

• Brohoof 1

I like the night best. It is more peaceful, lower temperatures, not as much activity in stores. It creates the best atmosphere to chill at home and watching a nice film or show or playing something.

• Brohoof 2

I like to go to bed and wake up when it's still dark out so as a partial result of that, winter is my favorite season. However I'm not a fan of having to get up early and I find my gears can really get spinning in wee hours of the morning. I'll have an idea and devote half the night to it sometimes. Right now I've regularly been staying up past 2 am and woken up past noon twice this week.

So definitely a night owl.

• Brohoof 1

I'm quite an early bird. Since my job starts early my body's adjusted to waking up at 4-5 in the morning

• Brohoof 1

I don't like to get up much earlier than 6:30am, so I'm more of a night owl. I enjoy stargazing in the hours up to midnight, tho early morning stargazing seems to be the best since the atmosphere tends to be more calm. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been forced to wake up early for more than 10 years because of school. It always felt unnatural and forced for me to wake up early. It took one night to turn me into a night owl and it felt just right.

However, I try to wake up early at the same time because it stabilizes my eating habit.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been an early bird. I typically wake up at 4-5 am every morning, not because I have to, but just because I want to. I fall asleep around 9:30 every night, so it works out all the same hehe.

• Brohoof 2

I used to be a hardcore night owl, but now I grew older and get sleepy at 11 p. m. However, getting up earlier than 9 a. m. is still incredibly hard.

• Brohoof 1

I am a night owl that has to listen to all the morning birds... So annoying :unamused:

It's only during the spring through.... And part of the summer... And so on.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I've always been an early bird. I typically wake up at 4-5 am every morning, not because I have to, but just because I want to. I fall asleep around 9:30 every night, so it works out all the same hehe.

And yet you always seem to have only 4 hours of sleep :P

• Brohoof 1

I would say I am a good mixture of both. If I’m well rested, I can go all day doing things. However, I can easily stay up well past midnight and go all night doing whatever.

• Brohoof 1