Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can equestria be in Indiana (The state of the USA)?

Horseboy223

(edited)

I was thinking if eqeustria was the capital of indiana, The state of the us. What would it be like if Equestria was in indiana?

Indiana - Wikipedia

Edited by Horseboy223
Forgot the flag.

John Green would be very confused since he lives there I think?

How much flack would I get if I said the rest if the country wouldn't notice a difference? :lie:

Spoiler

Jokes aside about the Midwest, I'm sure Indiana is a fine productive member of the union just like any other state. We all play our part and specialize in something. :P

Equestria was originally based off of North America, so condensing it down would make for some major differences.

I suppose it would make societal integration easier, granting it a reservation status or something.

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

John Green would be very confused since he lives there I think?

How much flack would I get if I said the rest if the country wouldn't notice a difference? :lie:

Reveal hidden contents

Jokes aside about the Midwest, I'm sure Indiana is a fine productive member of the union just like any other state. We all play our part and specialize in something. :P

Equestria was originally based off of North America, so condensing it down would make for some major differences.

I suppose it would make societal integration easier, granting it a reservation status or something.

Why would john green be confused when he lives there?

7 hours ago, Megas said:

Why would you want it to be the armpit of the US?

Because I would want equestria to be in the usa, besides, It's the capital of indiana, Because it is home of the indianapolis colts

2 hours ago, Horseboy223 said:

Потому что я бы хотел, чтобы Эквестрия была в США, кроме того, это столица Индианы, потому что это родина жеребят Индианаполиса.

Let it be better in the Urals) There are many territories) ahhahaha

3 hours ago, Kantet said:

Let it be better in the Urals) There are many territories) ahhahaha

I agree.

It looks aesthetically pleasing too.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Horseboy223 said:

Why would john green be confused when he lives there?

I was assuming the world woke up to there suddenly be magical ponies. Have they been present the entire time?

41 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I was assuming the world woke up to there suddenly be magical ponies. Have they been present the entire time?

Indianapolis is the capital of indiana, Besides, Indianapolis is home of the colts.

(edited)
1 час назад, Horseboy223 сказал:

Индианаполис — столица множества Индиана. Кроме того, в Индианаполисе живут жеребята.

So foals live not only in this place, there are a lot of such places, so we add most of the world where Equestria could be located

Edited by Kantet

1 hour ago, Kantet said:

So foals live not only in this place, there are a lot of such places, so we add most of the world where Equestria could be located

Besides, There is a sports team in indiana, There are the indianapolis colts, and the indiana pacers.

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Horseboy223 said:

The problem is that I don't know what you have there in the USA, what kind of meadows and where Equestria can be located... kheh

Edited by Kantet

6 hours ago, Horseboy223 said:

Indianapolis is the capital of indiana, Besides, Indianapolis is home of the colts.

An existing football team and a non-existent race if sentient magical horses are two very seperate things. One may be surprised in the short term if they met a player in person, but a pony from Equestria would be a completely different ball game.

So how do the ponies come to be there?

(edited)
On 2023-07-24 at 3:06 PM, SharpWit said:

An existing football team and a non-existent race if sentient magical horses are two very seperate things. One may be surprised in the short term if they met a player in person, but a pony from Equestria would be a completely different ball game.

So how do the ponies come to be there?

Idk, Besides, Denver is home of the broncos and Indianapolis is home of the colts, Besides, Indiana is a state of where ponies live.

Way to go Jonathan Taylor. Your team is a brony.

image.jpeg.df018414b08bc93b55675b7f19cf02d4.jpeg

Edited by Horseboy223

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

I dunno, I’ve figured if Equestria were to exist in the US, it would be in one of the ten which work most with horses, and Indiana is not one of those that I know :mlp_huh:

The reason why equestria will be put in indiana is because indiana has an NFL Team: The Indianapolis Colts.

39 minutes ago, Horseboy223 said:

The reason why equestria will be put in indiana is because indiana has an NFL Team: The Indianapolis Colts.

I know, but I figured a state with a stronger and more tangible horse culture would be a better fit for pastel horses living in. Hell, Florida is one of them. I COULD BE A NEIGH-BOR FOR THEM :ticking:

• Sad 1