Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gone to a concert

Twitchy-Tremor

Pink must have been a fun show!!

For me, I've seen several acts live in concert including the Rolling Stones, K.Flay, The Black Keys, Gorillaz, and more. I even attended a private Sofi Tukker concert.

My favorite concerts, however, were featuring electro swing artists Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar!

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

I've been to two concerts - Streetlight Manifesto and Chicago, both in 2011.

I did very much enjoy them. Streetlight Manifesto was my very first concert, which I still think is quite funny considering how uncharacteristic they are of music I generally listen to (I do listen to punk, but not a lot), but I'm glad I got to see them!

With Chicago, of course, I would have preferred to see them in their first decade, but that was long before I was born. They did play a lot of their hits from the 60s and 70s so that was great!

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Comp said:

Pink must have been a fun show!!

For me, I've seen several acts live in concert including the Rolling Stones, K.Flay, The Black Keys, Gorillaz, and more. I even attended a private Sofi Tukker concert.

My favorite concerts, however, were featuring electro swing artists Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar!

Oo I would love to see Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar!!!  That sounds so cool! And a private one two! 

1 hour ago, Envy said:

I've been to two concerts - Streetlight Manifesto and Chicago, both in 2011.

I did very much enjoy them. Streetlight Manifesto was my very first concert, which I still think is quite funny considering how uncharacteristic they are of music I generally listen to (I do listen to punk, but not a lot), but I'm glad I got to see them!

With Chicago, of course, I would have preferred to see them in their first decade, but that was long before I was born. They did play a lot of their hits from the 60s and 70s so that was great!

Id like Chicago it comes around here now and then but I feel like I don’t have anyone to go with me.

41 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle97 said:

Only the mini ones they have at bush gardens. 

That sounds fun though I haven’t bin to one but it’s kinda like an amusement park type thing 

• Brohoof 1

Many times, going to concerts is my favorite thing to do when on vacation. I go to concerts of Lithuanian performers most of the time, but one time, Smokie was in Palanga at the time when I was on vacation there, so, of course I went to that concert.

However, I dislike the very large venues - huge crowds, takes forever to get to your seat, takes forever to go out and go home etc. I really dislike going to the Žalgiris Arena - the event has to be really something super special for me to bother going there, even though I live in Kaunas, just because of the huge hassle. Basically, going to a smaller venue - I go there in OK mood, watch the concert and leave in a great mood. With the Arena, until I go to my seat my mood is sour, watching the concert improves it somewhat (it's a huge place, the stage is far away etc) and then leaving makes my mood go bad again.

• Party! 1

I just got back from a DRAGONFORCE concert !! They were over here in New York and it was incredible!!! Thanks to @Clawdeen who went to see some awesome people and inspired me to go to a concert as soon as Dragonforce said they’d be here in New York!! 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

I just got back from a DRAGONFORCE concert !! They were over here in New York and it was incredible!!! Thanks to @Clawdeen who went to see some awesome people and inspired me to go to a concert as soon as Dragonforce said they’d be here in New York!! 

That’s awesome! I’m glad you had a great time!

Okay hold on, let me dig up my receipts.

-Matchbox Twenty w/ Sugar Ray & Maroon 5
-The Offspring w/ Auf De Maur & the Start
-Music As A Weapon 3 feat. Disturbed, Stone Sour, Flyleaf & Non-point
-Three Days Grace w/ Breaking Benjamin & Red
-Blue Man Group
-Three Days Grace w/ Breaking Benjamin, Seether & Neverset
-Story Of The Year w/ Madina Lake & Josephine Collective
-No Fear Tour feat. Bullet For My Valentine, Cancer Bats & Bleeding Through
-105th Harley-Davidson Festival feat. Foo Fighters & Three Days Grace
-Metallica w/ Machine Head & The Sword
-Disturbed w/ Skindred & Dystrophy
-Three Days Grace w/ Breaking Benjamin & Flyleaf
-Bullet For My Valentine w/ Chiodos, Airborne & Arcanium 
-Demon Hunter w/ Sleeping Giant, Inhale Exhale, Bullet For Pretty Boy & Kobra & The Lotus
-Flyleaf w/ Story Of The Year
-Avalanche Tour 2011 feat. Stone Sour, Theory Of A Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm & Art Of Dying
-Cold w/ Egypt Central, Kopek, Oceans Divide & Losing Scarlet
-The Gas Rats w/ Fat Element (and a bunch of other people I can't remember) 
-Machine Head w/ Suicide Silence & Darkest Hour 
-Gigantour 2012 feat: Megadeth, Motorhead, Volbeat & Lacuna Coil 
-Avalanche Tour 2012 feat: Shinedown & Adelitas Way 
-Trespass America Festival feat: 5 Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Pop Evil, Emmure, God Forbid & Battlecross 
-Stone Sour w/ Papa Roach & Otherwise 
-Shinedown w/ Three Days Grace & P.O.D. 
-Gigantour 2013 feat: Megadeth, Black Label Society, Device, Hellyeah, Newstead & Death Division 
-Bronypalooza 2013 feat. Poni1Kenobi, LaserPon3, The Living Tombstone, Mic the Microphone, Rainbow & Rooted (formerly Balloon Party), Tarby, Exploding Heart Technique, Cyril, ArtAttack, Speedcore Dave, Baschfire, Foozogz, Michael A, Silva Hound & HeyLasFas (and a bunch of other people I can't remember) 
-Scream It Like You Mean It 2013 feat: Story Of The Year, Like Moths To Flames, Hawthorne Heights, Capture The Crown, Set It Off & I Am King 
-Lamb Of God w/ Killswitch Engage, Testament & Huntress
-Iced Earth w/ Sabaton, Revamp & Conniption
-Slayer w/ Suicidal Tendencies & Exodus
-Summer Nationals 20th Anniversary Tour feat. The Offspring, Bad Religion & Stiff Little Fingers 
-Overkill w/ Prong, N.S.O.A. & F.S.A.
-Amon Amarth w/ Sabaton & Skeletonwitch
-PON3 Dance feat. Michelle Creber & Black Gryph0n, Mic da Microphone, Tetsuo the Robot, Garnika, ArtAttack, AdditiveSubtractive, F3nning, d.notive, EileMonty
-Machine Head
-Cavelera Conspiracy w/ Death Angel, King Hitter & Lody Kong
-5 Finger Death Punch w/ Avatar & 36 Crazyfists
-Machine Head
-Kamelot w/ Dragonforce
-Exodus (and a few local bands I can't remember0
-Nightwish w/ Sonata Arctica & Delain 
-Fear Factory w/ Soilwork & Spades & Blades
-Iron Maiden 
-Megadeth w/ Amon Amarth, Suicidal Tendencies, Metal Church & Butcher Babies
-Trivium w/ Arch Enemy, While She Sleeps & Fit For An Autopsy
-Sabaton w/ Kreator & Cyrha
-Lamb Of God w/ Anthrax, Testament & Napalm Death
-Overkill w/ Death Angel & Mothership
-Neighhem Fest feat. PrinceWhateverer, Osoch, Metalcore Pony, Brownie, DBPony & StealingShad3z
-Delain w/ Amorphis & Anneke Van Giersbergen
-Ponyville Ciderfest New Years Concert feat. The Shake Ups, The Ponyville Ciderfest Superband, The Wonderbolts!, PrinceWhateverer, 7th Element, John Kenza & Loophoof, & Eurobeat Brony
-Neighhem Fest II feat. PrinceWhateverer, Cyril The Wolf, Brownie x Ismbof, Djhon Mema, Steel Chords & Luck Rock
-Mad With Power Fest IV feat. Paladin, Lords of the Trident, March in Arms, Oracle, AfterTime, ShadowStrike, MindMaze, Knight of the Round, Seven Kingdoms & Immortal Guardian
-Judas Priest w/ Sabaton 
-Dragonforce w/ Firewind, Visions of Atlantis & Seven Spires 
Mad With Power Feat V feat: Psychostick, Aether Realm, Lords of the Trident, Traveler, Master Sword, Mega Colossus, Adamantis, Dethlehem, Empress, Plague of Stars, Queen of Dreams & Throne of Iron
-Testament w/ Exodus & Death Angel
-Prince Whateverer & Melody Brony
-Mad With Power fest VI: feat. Unleash The Archers, Seven Kingdoms. High Spirits, Of Romulus, Power Glove, Seven Spires, Grey Hawk, Graveshadow, Seeker Pearl, & Lords of the Trident.

-Prince Whateverer w/ L-Train & The Wonderbolts  

-Story Of The Year w/ Four Year Strong

-The Martyr Complex w/ Lords of the Trident & Gunderslam 

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 2
  • Party! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been to so many concerts in my teen and adult years, with my favorite ones revolving around rock, metal, and electronic.

I recently just seen my all time favorite band Pendulum last month, and I got to see them so close up it was unreal, definitely my all time favorite concert from here onward!