Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's up trotters

gaiaeverfree123

Hi!

I'm new to the MLP forums and I would love to meet other people who like the Equestria Girls series (specials and movies)!! 

My favorite pony of the Mane 6 has to be Fluttershy! She is so kind and can speak with animals which is something really admirable. ❤️

I have been a fan of MLP for a very long time, although not always an active viewer (I've yet to watch seasons 6, 7 and 8)

Does anyone know if there have been any other Equestria Girls content after the Legend of Everfree (2016)? I would love to know!

https://giphy.com/gifs/my-little-pony-mlp-X8zBSug6uchck

• Brohoof 9
  • Hugs 2

Welcome! I agree, Fluttershy being able to communicate to animals is sweet! But when I do it I just look crazy :sealed:

Unfortunately I have no idea about the EqG question though maybe someone else could answer for you :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Hewo and welcome!!

More fans of EQG are always appreciated! :mlp_yeehaa:

And I'm pretty sure rollercoaster of friendship, sunset's backstage pass, and spring breakdown come after legend of everfree if you haven't seen those. Of course there are also tons of shorts and even I have yet to see them all :derp:

Edited by Comrade Friendship
  • Brohoof 1

welcome :)

I like trotter as a name for bronies - reminds me of the below slogan a bit. we shall always be trottin'

large.png

there's some of my fave EQG content after LOE - including spring breakdown.

image.thumb.png.c3722518ae0aa3c8e91bb7901122715f.png

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-12-07 at 2:49 PM, gaiaeverfree123 said:

Hi!

I'm new to the MLP forums and I would love to meet other people who like the Equestria Girls series (specials and movies)!! 

My favorite pony of the Mane 6 has to be Fluttershy! She is so kind and can speak with animals which is something really admirable. ❤️

I have been a fan of MLP for a very long time, although not always an active viewer (I've yet to watch seasons 6, 7 and 8)

Does anyone know if there have been any other Equestria Girls content after the Legend of Everfree (2016)? I would love to know!

https://giphy.com/gifs/my-little-pony-mlp-X8zBSug6uchck

WELCOME TO YOU!!! :P

My name is Shiny Silvermoon! It's always nice to see new faces in the community! We are a very wholesome community and we really care about each others! I'm sure you'll have fun here and make a lot of friends! :)

6 hours ago, thorAXlover5347 said:

Hello i am new to the forums i luv thorax

i don't like being called names

im very sensitive to things 

@thorAXlover5347 Hello there! You should create your own topice then so we can welcome you properly! It's easy, you'll see! :fluttershy:

Also, Thorax is one of my favorite MLP characters! :izzy-shine:

• Brohoof 1