Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game made you rage quit?

Everfree

I for one was excited when Duke Nukem Forever came out after 12 years. As I played it, and realized how much it really sucked, the controls, mechanics, platforming, all terrible. About the second to last boss maybe pushed me over the limit and I quit.

(edited)

First time I played through this I got to that part and had to restart because I got stuck xp one of the demon kids revives his buddies constantly so you have to kill him first, and the other two in any order but I think one runs away if you kill the other two first, not sure which one =/

However that's not the hard part, it is the boss after those guys that is terrible. If you don't have A LOT of phoenix downs and have your party decked out with some strong ice magic, you might be out of luck :( sorry to break it to ya.

Anyways on topic, Mario Kart Wii on single player. I've never wanted to throw my controller around so much at a game before. Even after I took breaks of months before attempting it again, I still could never play it for more than an hour till I tore my hair out.

Aw.... so... the best I can do is.... *gulp*

RESTART? DD:

Oh Mario Kart Wii. :P I still remember those moments vividly, when they assault you with Blue Shells at the last second. You literally have those moments where you're about to pass the line and suddenly you are flung into the air, neatly off to the 5th place... :)

Edited by OlegEqualzName
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh don't get me started! SONIC DAMN UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my bro Skitscape try to complete a hard level but we passed it. I also rage quit on it alot! ITS SO DAMN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< Also I am a female liking Sonic :3

Also on the computer has to be...*Facehoof*...THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ!!!!!!!!! The bomb parts hard! I don't want to skip it because my bro said you had to use all the skips at the end. D:<

Edited by ϟ Invader Sonic Boom ϟ

Aw.... so... the best I can do is.... *gulp*

RESTART? DD:

The boss forces you to kill off your own party members and revive them constantly during the battle, and since you have only 3 people in your party at that part it is really bad. :P I always save that second to last.

So yeah unless everybody know Life 2 (or whatever it's called on GBA), carry 99 pheonix downs. Also tip that makes the game a lot easier, the spell Osmose is OP in the World of Ruin, basically give you unlimited MP

The boss forces you to kill off your own party members and revive them constantly during the battle, and since you have only 3 people in your party at that part it is really bad. :P I always save that second to last.

So yeah unless everybody know Life 2 (or whatever it's called on GBA), carry 99 pheonix downs. Also tip that makes the game a lot easier, the spell Osmose is OP in the World of Ruin, basically give you unlimited MP

Well, from what I can see, I'm f*cked.

Yay./sarcasm

I'm pretty sure it's been said before but I'm gonna have to go with Sonic 2006

The glitches on that game pissed me off to the point I wanted to throw it in a fire

Thank goodness it was just a rental.

I just remembered, back when I was playing through Majora's Mask on an emulator. The game crashed when I was in Stone Tower Temple, and I hadn't saved since before getting into Ikana Valley. :(

I know that feel. I didn't have any of that milk when I fought Twinmold. F that S. I got so mad I deleted my game.

The racing levels in GTA SA. Not only do I suck at racing in general, but the stupid game makes me race with the worst car possible. I'd honestly rather race on a bicycle than that "remodded back racer."

(That one level I spent 10 hours and 70 tries on. -_-)

I was playing dead space 2 on hardcore mode. i went through the whole game on that difficulty. i made it to the last boss and kept dying and dying and dying. i lowered the difficulty one level and beat it. i was pissed that i wasnt able to beat it on the hardest though! that was the angriest i got in a game for the longest time. also raged quit when i played super street fighter 4 2 days ago.

i know how you feel. i was gunning for the hard to the core achevement and got to the very end past the last boss to the point before you do the first flying set piece until, my controller disconected and i smashed into a rock, what followed was me being teleported to my last save which i was unawear of was all the way back at the pre school, needless to say i threw my contoller at the wall.

Kingdom hearts 2

i've never finished it because i've just gone FML I QUIT!!!! xD

yeah, the guy close to the end that used the cards was bullshit...i finally bought a cheat disk and gave myself infinite health magic and drive

Anything that happens to crash when I don't save.

An example would be Skyrim. I was pretty far on something, and I had done what I needed to do, when the game 'stopped responding'. I had to start all the way from the beginning of that entire quest >_< Though I didn't rage quit for too long. I had to get back on it xD

• Brohoof 1

yeah, the guy close to the end that used the cards was bullshit...i finally bought a cheat disk and gave myself infinite health magic and drive

Was he REALLY That hard to most people? He didn't seem that hard.....

(edited)

Was he REALLY That hard to most people? He didn't seem that hard.....

he was the hardest boss in the whole damn game...harder than the final boss

actually, even harder than him was the guy who had the sitar...

Edited by Flutter_shy_FTW