general What jewelry to do wear?

Dreambiscuit

What articles of jewelry do you like to wear? Do you have favorites that you always wear or do you like to change your line-up from day to day? What are your favorite pieces of jewelry, and what types of jewelry do you like best (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, anklets or maybe something else)? Do you like to wear a lot of bling or just a little something as an accent? Tell us all about it and feel free to show pics!

• Excited 1

None. Might sound weird but I just don’t like how jewelry feels when I wear it. Rings, chains, bracelet, even watches, just not a fan. I might wear earrings if I got my ears pierced but honestly I feel like it’d just end up being the same as all other jewelry where I don’t like how it feels lol.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t typically wear a lot of jewelry. My line-up consists of a watch, wedding ring, St. Therese medal, and clip-on earrings (I don’t have pierced ears). Most of it is lightweight stuff and I don’t even realize I’m wearing it.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was really active in the MLP fandom, I wore MLP related jewelry when I was on meet-ups or conventions. Same goes for my time as a metalhead. But nowadays, I don't wear any jewelry. 

• Brohoof 1

I wear a silver ring in my right hand and I want to wear a golen Ring in my ear. But I want to find a good place where I can have the hole in me ear made in a good sanitary conditions...

• Brohoof 1

None. I wear only a smartwatch

6 hours ago, Arrlong28 said:

I wear a silver ring in my right hand and I want to wear a golen Ring in my ear. But I want to find a good place where I can have the hole in me ear made in a good sanitary conditions...

From my personal observation, lots of people from Spain wear these.

• Shocked 1

Moments ago, Finding_Marty said:

None. I wear only a smartwatch

From my personal observation, lots of people from Spain wear these.

Really? I never thought about that... Probably you're right. For me I was the strange one 'cause I never used a ring until two weeks ago.

• Excited 1

29 minutes ago, Arrlong28 said:

Really? I never thought about that... Probably you're right. For me I was the strange one 'cause I never used a ring until two weeks ago.

Yea! A lot of Spanish people wear rings in their ears or/and noses. It's interesting :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1