The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Hmm. Does a Snickers and Monster count? For "breakfast". 

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

Time to buy a computer. I cannot repair the one from the lightning strike. 

That's a :sad: but also a :excited: if you're getting a new one.

Edited by Tropical Melody

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Michael Buble: Crazy love and Elvis: heart and soul albums for a good price. I’m feeling romantic today :grin:

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Playstation VR coolest thing that i have bought. Best purchase yet

I'm excited because I am waiting for 5 unique and rare telephones that I won on an online auction. Because that are so many and they are unique, they do take longer time to arrive, but when they do, they will fill up nicely in my already huge collection of working old telephones :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

The knife! Got a spring assisted switchblade and it's pretty sweet plus it matches my pistol!

20200903_121835.jpg

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png

Let's see... I bought an RTX2080 and Switch Lite from my best friend... I bought another pile of Azur Lane artbooks... picked up Might & Magic for Heretic, The War In Heaven and MFS 3.0 in big boxes and a few random small box games. I'm waiting on Quake Resurrection, Quake 2 Extremities, Virus and a rare C&C Red Alert special from Poland. Waiting on international mail suuuuuucks... lol

NZG | RA2M | BBPCG

20 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I have been buying books far more quickly than I am able to read them.

I had that going on a month ago.   

Food! 

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

I got this cool lamp at a garage sale by my family's cottage for $10.:squee: It's about a foot tall, and I upgraded it to an LED night light bulb so it can just be on all the time (a timer uses MORE power than the LED).

I wanted to get something like this for a while, but usually they're pretty expensive to justify for what's basically a fancy night light.

stainedlamp.png.488f87a607c22b6bba70341487968266.png

Edited by Cirrus.

post-24370-0-50818200-1417635705.jpg

Rainbow Rocks... at least how it could've looked... in a stranger, more interesting dimension :lol:

For those who are wondering, Twilight is chewing bubble gum.

Original Artwork: http://inkypsycho.deviantart.com/art/Do-Ya-Thing-by-Gorillaz-Ponified-487082864