The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

On 2024-06-04 at 6:00 AM, Crypty Scribbles said:

Crypty gone crazy and bought piano. Lol.

You got me beat, Crypty! I ordered a freaking ukelele. It should arrive by the weekend. :rarity:

As for the MOST recent purchase, I bought a tiny little karaoke machine for messing around with and entertaining my family. It’s a total piece of junk but wow, everyone is enjoying it so much I can’t complain!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

28 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

You got me beat, Crypty! I ordered a freaking ukelele. It should arrive by the weekend. :rarity:

As for the MOST recent purchase, I bought a tiny little karaoke machine for messing around with and entertaining my family. It’s a total piece of junk but wow, everyone is enjoying it so much I can’t complain!

Awww ukulele :jazz-hooves-please: It's so freakin sweet

Mabe in parallel universe we could have a jam session. :griiin:

• smile 1

6 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Awww ukulele :jazz-hooves-please: It's so freakin sweet

Mabe in parallel universe we could have a jam session. :griiin:

That would be a very strange universe, where a clutzy girl with a uke tries to play a note alongside somepony with a real instrument! Oh well, half the duet would sound good! :please:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

That would be a very strange universe, where a clutzy girl with a uke tries to play a note alongside somepony with a real instrument! Oh well, half the duet would sound good! :please:

I can make ensure you that I only learned only half of MLP intro and hardly can play it without mistakes, that's all :orly:. I guess we would be in equal conditions.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

I can make ensure you that I only learned only half of MLP intro and hardly can play it without mistakes, that's all :orly:. I guess we would be in equal conditions.

Between the two of us, we'd probably make enough noise that no one would be able to tell how bad either of us was playing...hopefully. :Pip-giggle:

• Party! 1

A giant gazebo with internal furniture because I want to be in the garden reading a book but not dealing with the bugs that come with nature xD 

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2

I got my ukulele today and all the accessories that go with it. I tuned it and I’ll let it rest for the next couple days and re-tune it until the strings stretch out properly. My song book should arrive soon so hopefully by then I’ll be ready to get started playing.

• smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I got my ukulele today and all the accessories that go with it. I tuned it and I’ll let it rest for the next couple days and re-tune it until the strings stretch out properly. My song book should arrive soon so hopefully by then I’ll be ready to get started playing.

Time to make some Dreamy music. :D

• Thanks 1

I saw these USB drives from these two legendary 90's DnB labels being sold so of course I jumped on it! :fluttershy:

Liftin Spirit and Ram!

Spoiler

20240622_221149.thumb.jpg.cde0de29827e4b2f501b7dc09cd10df5.jpg20240622_221133.thumb.jpg.f06b5949eeb9dc9c1e580dab95b1f38d.jpg

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought a 4-pack of ultrasonic pest repellers, to combat my strange rodent problem.

Do those really work? :ooh:

The Expanse the complete series

Best Buy: The Expanse: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]

I've seen this show on and off but I love physical media having the disks will just make it easier to watch all the way through.

(edited)

Yesterday I bought Taco Bell for dinner.  

On 2024-06-26 at 4:18 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought a 4-pack of ultrasonic pest repellers, to combat my strange rodent problem.

Good luck with that @Dreambiscuit.  Sound wave thingies should off rodents:fabulous:  

Edited by ZiggWheelsManning

On 2024-06-26 at 5:55 AM, Fluttershutter said:

Do those really work? :ooh:

They're supposed to work on mice and insects, and so far they're working great on the bugs, so I assume they're working on the mice as well. It'll take a few weeks till I'll know for sure. 

On 2024-06-27 at 11:27 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Good luck with that @Dreambiscuit.  Sound wave thingies should off rodents:fabulous:  

I don't really want them 'offed' but I do want them out. We'll see how it goes. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

I finally bought an Izzy plush because this one pony plush maker I follow was having a sale to clear inventory. So I got a Symbiote size/style Izzy plush for like $45. Which means once it gets I’ll have all my favorite ponies in plush form :izzy-shine:

• Hugs 1

On 2024-06-26 at 9:18 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Any chance of a link? May not have them over here of course. :please:

A fun item?  I guess a Sailor Pluto keychain so I have all the Sailor Scouts now in my merch.  :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 2