The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

(edited)

IMG_4580.thumb.jpeg.fb571f752b03dd65b68c1950d2314a35.jpegIMG_4579.thumb.jpeg.136acd30db9ac4d9eb1ca8374adcb94a.jpeg

So much blue 

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Ordnance Survey (OS) Map of Abingdon, Wantage & Vale of White Horse, includes The Ridgeway trail (part of). Plus 2 other maps...

OSMapofAbingdonWantageValeofWhiteHorse.thumb.jpg.a77cdd904980874c032974f4748d6565.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody
Typos
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I got a legendary dnb record. With an intact company sleeve! Well its beaten up a bit but still good to have it complete :fluttershy:

Spoiler

20240520_181546.thumb.jpg.4b727026ab22a290825c52d1a2750e2b.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

(edited)

A carton of Nairns oats flatbreads / crackers, 6 x boxes, each box contains twelve crackers (in 2 packets). I thought I'd run out, so bought these, then found another full unpoened carton of 6 boxes in the spare room. Plus another two boxes. So I hadn't run out after all. :sealed:

NairnsOriginalFlatbread150g.jpg.a3770e8e77167cc6223456bb79ff5331.jpg

Ay-yeah .....

Edited by Tropical Melody
Erratum

I got the new Under Night 2 for myself and a friend recently. I'm not good at fighting games but I'd like to be, and it seemed like a good one to practice with. Also bought a friend a burger to cheer them up.

• Brohoof 2

I bought the laptop I'm typing this response with. It's a used Dell Latitude, a step up from my old Dell, but I haven't had any of my programs or personal stuff put into it yet. I'll have someone knowledgeable do that when I can. Right now I'm still getting used to its various piccadillos. 

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

some blank cassettes. I suspected they were low quality and was not surprised by the result. I very rarely buy from Amazon, usually only i I can't get the item from somewhere else (ebay or whatever). 

• Brohoof 2

Last night I rented Kong: Skull Island in prime video, but that's not technically a purchase.

The last thing I ordered was some "Chico's Pipe Fitters Pocket Cards" for my girlfriend's brother, but he paid me back for them. They seem to be some kind of reference guide.

The last thing I actually purchased for myself was a 10x16 green canvas tarp, and boy is it bigger than I was expecting. There's an island I like to go to each summer and the past few I've built a little shade/wind shelter. The Blue plastic tarp worked great, but was too noisy for my liking, and this bigger one will make for more room.

I actually don't purchase anything on Amazon because of needing both an account and a credit card. My dad buys stuff from there all the time including things on my behalf. I much prefer to use eBay for my online purchases along with a couple of other places that suit my current interests.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to The recent purchases thread

Since the thread title has been changed to no longer be just about Amazon, then I guess I have to update my post. Depending on how you count, I either bought a bunch of used reel to reel tapes (I already have them) or an old CD-RW drive (it was sent, but I did not receive it yet).

4 hours ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Crypty gone crazy and bought piano. Lol.

How big? :o

Subway veggie sammy last night...

• Party! 1

A ticket and fruit snacks to see Furiosa.  Also, energy drinks from a new convenient store.  

11 hours ago, Tao said:

Subway veggie sammy last night...

I just bought a Subway for dinner:yay:  

• Brohoof 1

I bought Season one of 'My Two Dads' a sitcom from the late '80s. I love the '80s and remember watching this show on home recorded VHS when I was little. Can't wait to revisit this fun series.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1