Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

(edited)

Columbian coffee, V60 grind, and pour over type coffee filter papers for individual mugs / cups. Wondering if it's better thsn just brewing it in a coffee pot. We shall find out in due course ...

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum
  • Brohoof 1

Groceries from the store and lunch from McDonalds on Saturday:grin:  

4 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Egyptian cotton sheets because I want to sleep feeling like I’m in a cloud :grin:

Is that like an extra soft layer to put on the bed?  My grocery store carries the same thing.  

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Groceries from the store and lunch from McDonalds on Saturday:grin:  

Is that like an extra soft layer to put on the bed?  My grocery store carries the same thing.  

Your grocery sells 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton??? You’re lucky! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

BB2A2F00-49D1-4B50-B3CD-18FCCFFB16FF.thumb.jpeg.252e7260030c22da4c97d389d918df80.jpeg

FUCKING FINALLY 

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 3

I just bought a little cordless vacuum for my office and a keen pair of night vision binoculars. I had a gift card for the latter so I scratched a long-standing itch to get a pair.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

The last things I bought were: a GBA SP battery from Amazon, and Symbiote Studios new Luna plush. Which is actually supposed to arrive by Wednesday, super excited to see the plush in person! Now they just need to make an Izzy plush and I'll have my top 3 favorite ponies all in plush form :coolandhip:

• Brohoof 2

Bought new football boots yesterday, cause my old ones were squeezing the hell out of my feet, these new ones feel just as good.

Also the fact that they have my favourite colour combo, blue and black. :D

21D25CD0-4A1A-4E29-8165-F59AE2B0300E.thumb.jpeg.2eaa69785021fe23c38db1c39ec7a2a1.jpeg

• Excited 1