Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My new car

Chevette

Well today was my birthday so for my birthday I ended up getting a 2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0 Liter LS2 V8 with a manual transmission! Coolest thing I ever had my hands on, in the photo below you can see the 2008 Cadillac CTS that was traded in to get the Pontiac GTO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Looks awesome! I wouldn't mind getting a car like that one when I get older ^_^

It really looks good, I can understand you're happy about it, eh? Happy birthday by the way!

Looks awesome! I wouldn't mind getting a car like that one when I get older ^_^

It really looks good, I can understand you're happy about it, eh? Happy birthday by the way!

Thank you! It's a great car, I havn't even had it for a day yet and I love it! They are very hard to come by though, I probably looked for months to find one close enough to where I live to actually buy. For a 06' it looks and runs great, I couldn't be happier with it. And thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday, and I wish I had money to get a car.

Also Pontiacs are really good cars so that's a good choice, My first vehicle was a Pontiac van that was almost as old as me and still ran really well. My family still owns a Pontiac Grand Am 2002 or 2003 I'm not sure.

and once more Happy birthday.

Dat spoiler. I love road cars like that. They look cooler then normal road cars, but aren't exactly proper sports cars. Happy birthday to you, my good friend.

That's a helleva nice car! I agree, Pontiacs seem to be pretty good cars. My first was a big ol' deep teal Pontiac Grand Prix, 2001-2 model I think (I never could remember what year she was). I liked her so much I bought a second one in black LOL!

Congrats on the new car and happy birthday!!

Slick wheels, man! B)

Orange Metallic is the perfect color for the GTO. Man I love those things.

And....dat engine... :3 V8....SO AWESOME! :wub:

Congrats, dude. Take good care of ’er! :P