Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLPforums Sim family.

Shankveld

Updated the OP (finally.)

All of our sims went on a vacation this week.

Sims who got tanned: John, Sam, Jokuc, Vicke

Sims who got burned: ADashOfRainbow, AppleShy, Joe

Dear ADashOfRainbow, AppleShy, Joe, Jokuc, Tishan, Anthony and Donovan,

you've grown into adults! Congrats! You will no longer be able to go to school and will be able to do more adults things.

Dear PinkieDaShy, RainbowDash92, Vicke, John, Sam and Scratchy.

It's been a good run, but by my next update you will have grown into elders. If there's anything you want to do before you grow old, make sure to include it within your next post.

~

Wait what?!?!?! I don't wanna be old :(

Dear ADashOfRainbow, AppleShy, Joe, Jokuc, Tishan, Anthony and Donovan,

you've grown into adults! Congrats! You will no longer be able to go to school and will be able to do more adults things.

Hehehehehehehe....

um.. Drive..um..Two cars at the same time?

Jokuc

Best friends forever: ADashOfRainbow, Scratchy, Joe, Tishan, AppleShy, Sam

Friend: Michelle, Anthony

Job: Cement mixer - $155/day

Fitness: Fat

Memory: Went on an island vacation

Want: Learn anger management

Fear: Be hit by a water balloon.

...Shankveld... Fix it. :mellow:

Wait what?!?!?! I don't wanna be old :(

Then make the best of your youth still left ;)

This is the course of the life of a sim ~

Is it possible to still do this?

I will likely be accepting new entries after the old sims die :P ~

Hehehehehehehe....

um.. Drive..um..Two cars at the same time?

Jokuc

Best friends forever: ADashOfRainbow, Scratchy, Joe, Tishan, AppleShy, Sam

Friend: Michelle, Anthony

Job: Cement mixer - $155/day

Fitness: Fat

Memory: Went on an island vacation

Want: Learn anger management

Fear: Be hit by a water balloon.

...Shankveld... Fix it. :mellow:

You grew a belly while I wasn't looking :blush:

I'll fix, any other requests? ~

I will likely be accepting new entries after the old sims die :P ~

So, do you want me to leave an application here for when you accept new entries, or wait until then?

So, do you want me to leave an application here for when you accept new entries, or wait until then?

Wait for now, who knows.

You may move up a few badges :P ~

• Brohoof 1

I'll fix, any other requests? ~

Make me a giant robot pony that shoots pink lazer beams at Shankveld!!! :o

...Press Ctrl + Shift + C. Then type "motherload" ...hehehehe! B)

..uhm.. Just fix that belly, will ya? :3

(edited)

ADashOfRainbow

Friends: Donovan, Sam, Violet, Shankveld

Best friend: John

Best friends forever: Jokuc, Scratchy, Joe, AppleShy

Job: Cadet - $448/day

Fitness: Buff

Memory: went on island vacation

Want: marry a rich sim

fear: pass-out

How's my relationship with that whore nice young creature? Is she rich? Or am I pursuing someone else?

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

ADashOfRainbow

Friends: Donovan, Sam, Violet, Shankveld

Best friend: John

Best friends forever: Jokuc, Scratchy, Joe, AppleShy

Job: Cadet - $448/day

Memory: went on island vacation

Want: marry a rich sim

fear: pass-out

How's my relationship with that whore nice young creature? Is she rich? Or am I pursuing someone else?

Unfortunately, when you grew-up into an adult Violet didn't. And they don't allow pedophilia in the game ;) Would you like to start pursuing someone else? Any sim you have in mind or whomever you click with first ? :P ~

Unfortunately, when you grew-up into an adult Violet didn't. And they don't allow pedophilia in the game ;) Would you like to start pursuing someone else? Any sim you have in mind or whomever you click with first ? :P ~

Whoever clicks with me first. Just like in real life, I'm desperate :3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear PinkieDaShy, RainbowDash92, Vicke, John, Sam and Scratchy.

It's been a good run, but by my next update you will have grown into elders. If there's anything you want to do before you grow old, make sure to include it within your next post.

~

Sam (Fghik)

Friends: ADashOfRainbow, Tosha, Shankveld, PinkieDaShy

Best Friend: Donovan

Best friends forever: Scratchy, John, AppleShy, Jokuc, Donovan, Danielle (co-worker)

Job: Vice Squad - $686/day

Memory: Threw a great party

Want: To get married

Fear: To be old and never married.

Wow...I'm going to be an elder soon. Makes me realize how awesome my life was played out. Great Job, great friends, and now I'm only a friend or two short of being friends or better with everyone! (By the way, I love getting a tan on my vacation :D) If this were actually me, I'd be content in dying right now. It may only be virtual and all, but you're all my best virtual friends, even if Sims doesn't know it yet. :P

I guess since I need to make a bucket list, I may as well get the dull stuff out of the way first. If there is such a thing in this game, get a good retirement account. When I'm an elder, I probably won't be needing my job much anymore (in fact, I'll probably lose it,) so I'll still want some money around. I may turn old, which is a big fear of mine in reality as well, but I still want a pool. ;)

If I'm going to go, I think I'd also like a promotion if possible? Maybe have myself put in a few extra hours at the Vice Squad---maybe even make my way to a Captain Hero like I wanted at the very beginning (although that seems a bit out of reach...) B)

As always, keep working out. I may be old, but I don't want to be the kind of old guy that can only sit around waiting to die because he let himself get fat.

Next, I guess I'll finally deal with this whole marriage thing my Sim wants so badly. I mean, I would to if someone in control was keeping me from finding true love :unsure: . Although I can't really pick any one of you, you're all so awesome, virtual AND on these forums! So if it's not too hard, maybe just let my Sim marry whomever he wants? I've got almost everyone as a friend, I think finding a good wife wouldn't be too difficult.

Lastly, sex (hopefully with my wife.) A whole lot of it because I'm a filthy pervert, and want to enjoy dirty stuff before I'm to old to do so. Maybe get some kids on the way? After all, who's going to carry on the legacy of the best-looking greatest-party-throwing well-paid sexy-tanning Sam we all know and love deal with?

If all goes according to plan, or even if it doesn't; I still want to go out with a massive bang. Throw the biggest party ever. Work as hard as I can to make everyone my friend or better. And just become absolutely content with life. So that if I died, right then and there at the party due to some bizarre accident involving Shank and a bag of pretzels; I would sit back wherever I go afterwords and say "BUCK YEAH! BEST LIFE EVER! IN YOUR FACE!"

It's been a fun time Shank, and I hope to one day be as awesome as my Sim (because really, I could if I went for it.) I'm actually amazed how well you created my Sim, it looks pretty much exactly like me; and acts just like me too (same goals and fears!)

Edited by Fghik

Wow...I'm going to be an elder soon. Makes me realize how awesome my life was played out. Great Job, great friends, and now I'm only a friend or two short of being friends or better with everyone! (By the way, I love getting a tan on my vacation :D) If this were actually me, I'd be content in dying right now. It may only be virtual and all, but you're all my best virtual friends, even if Sims doesn't know it yet. :P

I guess since I need to make a bucket list, I may as well get the dull stuff out of the way first. If there is such a thing in this game, get a good retirement account. When I'm an elder, I probably won't be needing my job much anymore (in fact, I'll probably lose it,) so I'll still want some money around. I may turn old, which is a big fear of mine in reality as well, but I still want a pool. ;)

If I'm going to go, I think I'd also like a promotion if possible? Maybe have myself put in a few extra hours at the Vice Squad---maybe even make my way to a Captain Hero like I wanted at the very beginning (although that seems a bit out of reach...) B)

As always, keep working out. I may be old, but I don't want to be the kind of old guy that can only sit around waiting to die because he let himself get fat.

Next, I guess I'll finally deal with this whole marriage thing my Sim wants so badly. I mean, I would to if someone in control was keeping me from finding true love :unsure: . Although I can't really pick any one of you, you're all so awesome, virtual AND on these forums! So if it's not too hard, maybe just let my Sim marry whomever he wants? I've got almost everyone as a friend, I think finding a good wife wouldn't be too difficult.

Lastly, sex (hopefully with my wife.) A whole lot of it because I'm a filthy pervert, and want to enjoy dirty stuff before I'm to old to do so. Maybe get some kids on the way? After all, who's going to carry on the legacy of the best-looking greatest-party-throwing well-paid sexy-tanning Sam we all know and love deal with?

If all goes according to plan, or even if it doesn't; I still want to go out with a massive bang. Throw the biggest party ever. Work as hard as I can to make everyone my friend or better. And just become absolutely content with life. So that if I died, right then and there at the party due to some bizarre accident involving Shank and a bag of pretzels; I would sit back wherever I go afterwords and say "BUCK YEAH! BEST LIFE EVER! IN YOUR FACE!"

It's been a fun time Shank, and I hope to one day be as awesome as my Sim (because really, I could if I went for it.) I'm actually amazed how well you created my Sim, it looks pretty much exactly like me; and acts just like me too (same goals and fears!)

Once you become an elder, death becomes random :P

you may live one sim day, or you may 20.

You can keep working until you reach captain hero (even in your old age) or you can retire at anytime throughout your older life.

You will have that choice later :).

I'll keep working on getting you promoted and making friends.

I'll also find you a girlfriend.

You're fairly close to this Danielle girl (whom you met through work), she cute.

I would know because she is my youngest daughter. ;)

So I shall pursue her and work on fertilizing and marrying her :).

Right before you become and elder I'll throw you a blow-out birthday party :) ~

So I shall pursue her and work on fertilizing and marrying her :).

I have to let you know... I love how you phrased that. I can't stop laughing in the most 10-year-old way you can imagine.

It's even funnier because you're talking about your daughter. :P

• Brohoof 1

~

Kill someone.

AppleShy

Friend: Shankveld

Best friend forever: Joe, Tishan, John, ADashOfRainbow, Jokuc, Sam

Job: Gas station attendant - $154/day

Fitness: Thin

Memory: Learned to hula dance

Want: Go on a date

Fear: Be rejected for a date.

Posted Image

Life-wise, i'd like to continue everything as it is now.

Jokuc always gets such awesome memories/wants/fears ^^

Yay! AppleShy is my BFF! :D

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

Memory: Had sex with PinkieDaShy

you already have ~

Fine, then i want to have sex with as many as possible before i grow old. Appleshy Sparkle is my main target.

[Poor Dragonshy <3]

• Brohoof 1

Fine, then i want to have sex with as many as possible before i grow old. Appleshy Sparkle is my main target.

[Poor Dragonshy <3]

Posted Image

Kill someone.

sadly I cannot make your sim murder another sim :(

I can make you beat some sim up though :D ? ~

• Brohoof 1

This sounds like fun! Are you still adding new people?

I know i'm not the one who are suppose to answer this but, from what i know, no.

But the life seem to be over for the most people now and hopefully Shank will make a new one when this one is finished ^^

• Brohoof 2