What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

Things that annoy me

• People who stand in the middle of a walkway and don't move
  • When its cold and wind
  • Internet cuts out
  • That one guy that gets in my personal space
  • Someone asks me a question then asks someone else the same thing only to get the same answer
  • People that scream at a unnecessary volume  
  • People that only want to be friends because they want free stuff
  • Brohoof 3

People at the railway station.

Personally, I advocate for traffic rules in stations. People see a shop or a thing, and immediately dart towards their destination with no regard for.. other humans which might exist around them.

And thus, pandemonium reigns.

It often becomes impossible to board your train on time without arriving early. Trolleys will cut you off, people will run into you (remember, they're not actually aware that you exist until the moment of collision), form walls with their entourage which plows through the masses like a swath of destruction (this is also the case in shopping streets, malls et c.), among many other horrible aspects. My old physics teacher once said that masses of humans tend to behave like water molecules. That is to say, find the shortest path and arrive as fast as the medium allows. I however think that this is not taking into account the random interactions, bumping-into's and swirling around's of a good 99.999...9% of those molecules. Big things just always.. move slowly.

That is why I propound regular traffic rules for stations, and in addition, no idling. Just like the weakest link determines the strength of a chain, the slowest person on their way down the stairs determines the speed of the human grapevine behind them. And that blows.

To further understand this point, imagine road works on the motorway. It's 3 kilometers long.

You draw level with a lorry which is driving on the right lane at 60 km/h and you proceed to drive on the left lane at 58 km/h.

Right at the very end of the construction, check your mirror for the face of the person in the car behind you.

That's... humans.

• People constantly sniffling. BLOW YOUR NOSE IF ITS RUNNING THAT BADLY.

People who spit, especially after snorting. Yuck. You're a human being, not a grotty monster-act like one.

Parents who don't think their kids can play with certain toys that aren't aimed at their genre. If your little boy wants to play with Barbie, let him.

People who slate Disneyworld and say it's a money making scheme and for children when they've never even been.

People who tell me to grow up. Really? No.

Not having any pudding :(

ahem(.put glasses on and takes out a huge ass scroll)

1. people who spend almost twelve bucks for a pack of ciggeretes, then smoke half of the ciggerete and throw it away. If yer going to support such a dirty habit at least but it out and put it back into the pack for later yer wasting money.

2. People who stand in the middle of an isle at a store with a shopping cart and dont seem to wanna move out of the way 

3. people who take kids into the mall/store with them and cant control there screaming/crying/acting out/whatever else. If your taking your child into a public area teach them how to properly act in public, if they refuse toi follow the rules take them back out to car and take them home. If leaving them alone isnt an option find a babysitter, or someone to look after them, 

4. Laws that seemingly screw good people over, like a person on da recently had his cat hit intentionally by a man on a motorcycle. However because of leash laws in his area the cats owner cannot press charges, or make the guy driving the motorcycle pay for the medical bills. 

5. Slow walking people, i dont think theres anything more fustrating then walking behind someone who walks the pace of a turtle and theres no way around them 

6. People who want me to draw them stuff, but dont want to pay for it., Hey art supplies arnt cheap ya know

7. Stores (coughsearscough) who put there perfume right in front of the store where the entrance is. I have allergies so any perfume gives me a terrible headache, stuffs up my nose and my eyes get red and itchy. Put the stupid display away from the door!!

8. people who leave there animals tied outside all the time 

9. discrimnation against pitfulls this not only annoys me but makes angrier then nightmare moon on a bad day

10. the fact im stuck using my cellphones hotspot with limited internet access because the internet companies refuse to come near my area with high speed internet 

11. when im working on art and the program im using decides to crash 

12. games that say free in the app store but then keep bugging you to spend money to buy gems or special power ups or more turns

13. the amazingly huge amount of store we're getting this year

14. when you know bad weather is coming, but the school doesnt cancel, so you have to go to school and when the storm hits about an hour later you have to go home anyway 

15. when you buy chips and the bags less then half full

16. when youtube stalls in the middle of the video yer watching

17. deviantarts catagory system 

18. the fact prenium bandai doesn't ship to north america 

19. people who think all anime is pokemon

20. when you press the wrong key and end up screwing something up on yer computer, spend hours trying to fix it 

21. when yer trying to finish a piece of art and yer parents come in, and tell you to do something...

22. parents who overwhelm there kids with sports and activities 

23. goverments that are already broke giving millions to another country

24.  haters...

25. trolls 

26. (taps chin with pencil) oh ya..people who think there religious ideals are the only religion ideals and try to force them on people..like those idiots who stand on the side of roads protecting gays

i think thats the end....

• Brohoof 4

Particularly when it comes to religious discussion, it annoys me when people commit the Straw Man Fallacy. That is, when people contort their opponents' points of viewdeliberately or unintentionallyso as to make it seem idiotic. I see this all the time when people misquote the Bible, take passages out of context, and exaggerate the things it says.

Also, when people throw around the terms "closed-minded" and "bigoted" as insults against religious people, but who themselves are equally closed-minded an bigoted.

Please note that I don't find these people themselves to be annoying. Just these actions. I have no problem with the people who commit these actions.

Ooh, when firefighters can't wait at the red light and they flick their sirens on (so, they wouldn't have to), and when they go through the red light and that's when they'll turn their sirens off. Seen that few times here.

A twitchy eye that doesn't want to stop twitching (I have one now).

• Brohoof 1

I work in a call center--and no, I'm not a telemarketer! That annoys me to no end when people assume I am!

I take a lot of inbound calls, and many of my callers LOVE to eat whilst speaking on the phone with me… and they chew like COWS!

As much as I wanna moo or whinny loudly into the phone, I have to remain professional…!

... Walking inside walmart having to be behind the slowest walking people ever >.>.... I don't ever get more than three things from there *if* I do go. I just want to get in and out and walmart is like a freaking bumper car central.

"You snooze, you loose." When Wonderbolts Academy aired, the closed captioning said it.

"I'm trying to loose weight!" Not in the way you say it.

True news headlines:

"Robber fleas from..." OH GIMMIE A BREAK.

"Chris Chrstie" Chris KUR-STIE. No clue that's how you said his name. :P

...Yeah. I'm a grammar fiend. XD!

• Brohoof 2

I'll tell you what annoys me! Being asked to prom by the Japanese foreign exchange student but not being able to go because you have an engineering batlebot competition going the same night...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

~People that chew with their mouth open.

~People that walk side by side on the side walk so I can't get by them.

~Ignorant drivers

~ignorant people

~loud noises

~loud people

~Little things that prevent something from being perfect of how I want it.

~winter

~Pinkie Pie

~Vinyl Scratch

~DDoS attacks

~Lag

~my upload speed

~no snacks

~Dubstep

~Weeaboos

~telemarketers and other unknown people that phone me

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

~Makusu

~Rarity Hate
~Vinyl Scratch

~Weeaboos

~Makusu

~Dubstep

~Poor Grammar

~Makusu

~Makusu

~Background Ponies getting more attention than the mane 6

~Makusu

~Trying to stay focused on studying for your ACT's but the forums keep pulling you back
~Makusu

~The State of Texas

~Makusu

~Makusu

~People who argue just to argue, but admit to agreeing with you

~Spam

~Makusu

:D

(Just a friendly reminder that Makusu hate is an in-joke amongst our group and we all hella love the guy :D )

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

Overly restrictive laws. I understand needing laws, but sometimes it seems we are buried in them. I can't go about my day anymore without being confronted by heavily armed law enforcement task forces. All I want to do is the same things I always enjoy doing, but it's nothing but "reckless disregard for the sanctity of human life" this and "crippling, irreversible damage to both the environment and the health of the human race" that. I mean, come on, lighten up already.

• Brohoof 2

Being called out because your e-4 husband won't order you a damn pizza. Fucking Dependapottamus man. I did not want to have to get outa my office chair, and go to your shitty apartment because he won't order you a fucking pizza. Oh and the fat fuck lied about it. Called us saying she was being threatened and he was being violent. Nope.avi, just some fat fuck flipping shit over not getting more food.

Also

>People who don't own guns who argue about the effectiveness of weapons

>People who wait until we are running code to suddenly go the speed limit

>People who don't pull over to the right when we are running code

>People in one fandom that are antagonistic to one just as bad, and annoying as the one they are in.

(edited)

1. When people can't rinse off a damn dish. Have you ever went to somepony's house and drank some watery tasting soap or even worse something orange flavored and carbonated with the taste of dish wash on the back of your tongue, it truly is putrid.

2. When ponies cope out of their responsibility or when someone tries to get ease drawn to their convictions by pointing at somepony else. It's up to us to not worry about everypony else when it comes to the sacrifices and responsibilites we have to take action for. That aside nobody likes a nark.

3. Extremely conceited and self righteous egotistical ponies, that have to rationalize all the shitty things they do. It's like no, you are just an awful pony, and you make it even more awful by trying to act like you are not.

4. The scientifc word would be inertia, but generally I can't stand when people are afraid of change, or just the idea of change itself, sometimes things have to give, it's not always about what you can take. Get out of your comfort zone every once and awhile, you will see all the things you have taken for granted.

5. Burn't toast.

6. When people eat all my stuff and put the empty boxes and shit back in there, like, the garbage can is 7 yards away.

7. Judgmental people in general, you only know what somepony wants you to know about them, or what you have cared so much as to have found out, You can never be sure you know everything there is to know about somepony, just don't be close minded.

Edited by Starlight Glisten