Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Doctor is In

Gatekeeper Babylon

Hello mates. I'm known to people around the internet as MagikYeti, Cadavered Brony (CadaverPoni), and Fish Taco Truck (in the more seedy underworld of the fiber optic world). Although I've never been known as Dr. Incognito.

I'm a psychiatrist of sorts in my town, helping many people overcome phobias and fears in my town, although I've never thought of becoming a real doctor. People call me doctor even so, and I'm very strange.

I wish to be welcomed in this community, as I have in other brony communities in real life.

So yeah.

-DI

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!

Some quick notes(in case you did not know):

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature.

Posts in Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Collosseum do not count toward post count.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

I also suggest you read this: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13005-ultimate-mlp-forums-posting-guide/

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! You say you are a psychiatrist? Maybe you could help out over at the 'Life Advice' forum in the Everfree Forest. Have fun, and happy posting!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! You say you are a psychiatrist? Maybe you could help out over at the 'Life Advice' forum in the Everfree Forest. Have fun, and happy posting!

There's a life advice forum? PERFECT! I feel like Dr. Mordin from Mass Effect.

• Brohoof 1