Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity

hellocat

I quickly (less than 3 minutes) and incredibly roughly traced the classic picture of Rarity, but I'm almost pleased with how it came out. Can't take any credit though, as I did almost nothing ;)

post-5664-0-69772800-1340921873_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

tracing is cheating and is not respected in the art world.

I totally agree. This is the one and only thing I have traced as far back as I can remember, and I am ashamed that I have done as such... My other drawings may use references for inspiration but that's usually about it. That said, it was definitely good mindless fun :)

I totally agree. This is the one and only thing I have traced as far back as I can remember, and I am ashamed that I have done as such... My other drawings may use references for inspiration but that's usually about it. That said, it was definitely good mindless fun :)

yeah it is fun its just funny how people are saying its AMAZING. Cuz its a trace. But still, the pen strokes do look cool and it is a nice copy(:

the mane tail and face are cool but the body could use improvement. it is a cool copy. sorry if i sounded like a dick.

yeah it is fun its just funny how people are saying its AMAZING. Cuz its a trace. But still, the pen strokes do look cool and it is a nice copy(:

the mane tail and face are cool but the body could use improvement. it is a cool copy. sorry if i sounded like a dick.

Hey, no hard feelings :D

Definitely appreciate the crit too... Though I will admit there are a lot of other problems as well in the mane, tail, and the face ;) Just was too lazy to fix it for something I was working on while waiting for code to compile :lol:

Also, I definitely agree, the responses were over the top for having been a trace ^_^

Very nice work. Would like to see what you could do in half in hour...Using math 3 minutes X10 = 30 minutes therfore, it would be 10X better :blink: is that even possible?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind if it's a tracing. It's partially muscle memory. I think it looks nice.

:) Thanks!

Yeah, I'm definitely still learning the "ponitomy" if you know what I mean. Anatomy of the pony. This was a good exercise to help with that.

• Brohoof 1