Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My pony fan art

HowlDash23

I love the scenery, the skies especially. I suppose Rarity and Twilight's shading should be consistent with one another for consistency with light source, and Fluttershy's eye looks a bit big. The ponies are still well drawn though, with a nice variety of poses and a good usage of distances particularly in the last.

this is really well done! you're a great artist!

Thanks! ^^

God I hate touching Acrylics; thankfully when my class tried to apply those on our schoolwork I managed to get out of it.

Still loving the art, it's very good and the scenery is terrific.

Thank you! ^__^

I love the scenery, the skies especially. I suppose Rarity and Twilight's shading should be consistent with one another for consistency with light source, and Fluttershy's eye looks a bit big. The ponies are still well drawn though, with a nice variety of poses and a good usage of distances particularly in the last.

Thanks! And yeah, I had some trouble with that one with Twilight and Rairty. xp Couldn't quite get the lightning to work out.

No complaits here. Most ponies just make drawings but you took it a step further and painted it, and really well.

Posted Image

I applaude!

Thank you! =D

Great job, I really like your style.

Posted Image

So Awesome!

Thank you! ^_____^

Lovely stuff, hope we get to see more.

Also, what is a Risembool Ranger?

Thank you! ^^ And a risembool ranger is a person who is a fan of the show Fullmetal Alchemist and/or mostly the english voice actor of the main character. And is part of a fan club under the same name, the Risembool Rangers. Hope that helped. ^^

Impressive. it´s really well done and looksperfect

Thanks! =D

Really nice! I love the first one :wub:

Thank you! :3

I love the painted style, really brings out something wonderful about these pictures, I love these, Good job! :)

Thanks! ^__^

I believe I found derpy so you must get a muffin from her since she works at "zey moofin factorie"

YAY! =D