Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mother of God, Hasbro has done it.

Nah

While looking at KYM's pony gallery, some pix were from Bronycon, however, these cards garnered my attention. I read the descriptions on them, and my mind was blown:

Exhibit A:

Posted Image

Read the last two words, Dr. Who reference anypony?

Exhibit B:

Posted ImageForeshadowing to season 3?

• Brohoof 25

Holy sweet bananas on the moon...

That is most certainly a Doctor Who reference for the first one, my heart just expanded with joy at that.

The second one could possibly be foreshadowing an event or it could be referencing the numerous pairings we have made of the musical duo. Either way, its pretty awesome.

After I stopped collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards a couple of years ago I thought that would be it, I'd never touch a trading card again but now, now, Hasbro has truly done it. Looks like I'll be getting back into the swing of collecting cards pretty soon.

• Brohoof 2

Hasbro is getting ready to confirm the Octavia x Vinyl Scratch shipping fantasies of half of the MLP fandom.

I'm glad they're incorporating fan names, some fan concepts, and descriptions which aren't so clearly geared toward the immediate target audience. It shows that they're expanding their horizons a bit. Hopefully it will coincide with some major events of the upcoming third season.

• Brohoof 3

Heh, I knew Hasbro would give in to the Doctor Who references sooner or later. It was just that kind of thing that you couldn't possibly ignore or else you would have the fans finally demand to have it sooner or later.

So, who knows? David Tennant could have been voicing Time Turner behind our backs - Studio B just didn't want to spoil it for us. Either way, I would fall of my chair of suddenly, during an episode, provided Time Turner does get voiced by Tennant.

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I knew Hasbro would give in to the Doctor Who references sooner or later. It was just that kind of thing that you couldn't possibly ignore or else you would have the fans finally demand to have it sooner or later.

So, who knows? David Tennant could have been voicing Time Turner behind our backs - Studio B just didn't want to spoil it for us. Either way, I would fall of my chair of suddenly, during an episode, provided Time Turner does get voiced by Tennant.

I would yell "Whooooppppppppp!!!!" And stare at my screen grinning like an idiot if Tennant voiced him.
  • Brohoof 1

why's octavia always gotta look so sexy? :blink::wacko:

The (bedroom) eyes and the hair. The fact that she is often depicted as standing also helps blur the line.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

The (bedroom) eyes and the hair. The fact that she is often depicted as standing also helps blur the line.

ah that explains it......am I insane? Edited by Red

....why do these topics never fall under discussion of the Mailmare's posts...?

Anyways, I'm more than glad to know that they are indeed making shout outs to us. Honestly, everything I see here is amazing,

Just one thing that ticks me off a bit; why did they make Lyra best friends with Carrot Top, instead of Bon Bon? That makes me sad. :[

• Brohoof 1

Welp, Time Lord Poinies are now canon. That's really, really cool to see. Like, really. It's these sort of things, the things they go out of their way to show the dedicated fans bringing them money, that they are willing to fully acknowledge us. As Lauren said herself, the show will continue, and things will not change, as long as the fanbase continues to support the show as it always has been. And it makes me smile to see these sort of things, because it's these nods and alterations to background ponies, in which makes the fans even more excited. A powerful symbiotic relationship.

It seems most of hasbro has just stopped giving a buck and is now catering to bronies! Woohoo!

A victory for bronies! This calls for a party!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'd prefer Christopher Eccleston, myself, but it wouldn't fit our Doctor. :(

(Nine was still best doctor.)

If Vinyl and Octavia are enemies, I'm gonna have to go with Vinyl :3

seriously, that's perty cool. I like Hasbro a bit more now.